I Legislature

The lower chamber consists of representatives deputies elected by direct election and plurality voting from each one of the constituencies of the Empire. The deputy exercises his legislative functions for a term of two years. The constituencies are determined by ordinary law and should not be numerically lower than the number of seats occupied in the House of Peers.
MichaeldeAppinfeldt

Re: I Legislature

Post by MichaeldeAppinfeldt »

Acting in Our capacity as Chancellor, We are in full agreement with this Electoral code as presented. As well, We wish to sincerely thank the August Minister of Justice for the inclusion of Article 49 of this document.

Speaking personally, I, Michael of Appinfeldt, have no intention of standing for any political party, as I cannot reconcile the necessary division of loyalty -- the first loyalty must be to Empire and Nation, long before mere politics.
His Majesty, Michael I, the King of Burgundaria
Grand Duke of Nordinsel, Prince of Scotia and Duke of Appinfeldt
Count of Breisgau, Duke of Solisia
OftE | RKSS | KofOMS | KoStG | IOL - 1st
Field Marshal of the Karno-Ruthenian Army
Aide-de-Camp of His Imperial and Royal Majesty
Commander of the Imperial & Royal Leibgarde
Emperor-King

Re: I Legislature

Post by Emperor-King »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
My lords and members of the Imperial Diet!

It is Our duty, as established by our Constitution, to declare the end of the works of this First Legislature. We are honored by the efforts of the members of the Imperial Diet for the aggrandizement of the Nation, which with its dedication, work and patriotism made the Empire a Nation of Laws, Order, Progress, Justice, and Democracy. Values that members of the Legislature have made national values. We thank the members of the Diet, the House of Peers and the House of Representatives, for their commitment and officially declare closed the First Legislature, as well as the mandate of the members of the two houses that make up this Diet.

That said, We convene elections for the Second Legislature of the Imperial Diet to occur in July 2O18, to serve the Nation for the period between O1 August 2O18 to 3O June 2O19.

God Save the Empire!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
OS REINOS E AS TERRAS DA COROA DA RUTÊNIA E AS TERRAS REPRESENTADAS NO CONSELHO DA KÁRNIA
Meus senhores e membros da Dieta Imperial!

É Nosso dever, conforme estabelecido pela nossa Constituição, declarar o fim dos trabalhos desta Primeira Legislatura. Muito nos honra os esforços dos membros da Dieta Imperial pelo engrandecimento da Nação, que com sua dedicação, trabalho e patriotismo, fizeram do Império uma Nação das Leis, da Ordem, do Progresso, da Justiça, da Democracia. Valores que os membros da Legislatura tornaram valores nacionais. Agradeço o empenho dos senhores membros da Dieta, da Casa dos Pares e da Casa dos Representativos e declaro oficialmente encerrada a Primeira Legislatura, bem como o mandato dos membros das duas casas que compõem essa Dieta.

Isto posto, eu convoco eleições para a Segunda Legislatura da Dieta Imperial para ocorrerem no mês de Julho de 2O18, para servirem à Nação pelo período entre O1 de Agosto de 2O18 e 3O de Junho de 2O19.

Deus Salve o Império!
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.

Return to “House of Representatives”