Apostolic Nuncio. Credential Letters. Presentation.

The Micronational Catholic Church is a lay entity founded in 1992 to promote the Catholic Faith on micronationalism, based on Canonic Law.
ruy

Apostolic Nuncio. Credential Letters. Presentation.

Post by ruy »

Your Majesty Emperor Oscar I, Your Excellency the Chancellor, Imperial, Military and Ecclesiastical Authorities of the Karnia-Ruthenia Empire. I have the satisfaction to present my credential letters as Apostolic Nuncio in this important representation of modern micronationalism after over 5 years far from microworld matters.
I'd like to express my gratitude for Emperor Oscar for having me here and ask all Karnia-Ruthenian citizens for patient with this old priest as I'm sure the microworld has changed a great deal since I've left it and I'll thank you to bear with me as I get used to how it's done nowadays.
One of the things which I'm afraid have changed beyond repair is that I can't indulge into spending as much time here as I could in the past but rest assured that I haven't accepted this nunciature lightly and I'll try to be here as often as possible and alson on MAGNA. If any of you want to contact me and you see I'm taking too long to reply please feel free to write me on facebook or in my email.
The Micro National Catholic Church holds the Karnia-Ruthenia in high regard and I hope that my presence here will foster both the institucional relations between us and the Empire and the catholic faith in these lands.
In Domino,
+D. Ruy cardinalis de Tavares Lira
Apostolic Nuncio near the Empire
Apostolic Field Vicar
Holder of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter

Emperor-King

Re: Apostolic Nuncio. Credential Letters. Presentation.

Post by Emperor-King »

Most Eminent and Most Reverend Cardinal Hallack,

is a privilege to have you among us, not just by your role within the Micronational Catholic Church, but also by the whole history you represent as a very experimented and traditional micronationalist, an inspiration for all of us, in the Empire and abroad, of course.

Personally, a more particular reason to be happy to have you with us that you represent a tradition that looks long gone, unfortunatelly. You were/still a citizen from Réunion, a project that deeply inspired me and a project that have a very special link with our history: when the Kingdom of Ruthenia was founded, His Holy Imperial Majesty, Cláudio of Réunion made a very kind of post about us and since then, we flourished.

Your coming looks, for us and especially for me, a sign of good things coming.

Your presentation also reminded me to establish a proper seat for the Apostolic Nunciature.
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.
ruy

Re: Apostolic Nuncio. Credential Letters. Presentation.

Post by ruy »

Thanks for your always kind words, Your Majesty. I'm still a subject (don’t say citizen to HM D. Claudio or you’ll have problems :)) of the Holy Empire of Reunion, however distant for years.
We are enjoying the fine hotels of Karnia Ruthenia but we'd be delighted to have a proper place for the representation of the Micronational Church in KR.
In Domine,
Apostolic Nuncio near the Empire
Apostolic Field Vicar
Holder of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter

Return to “Apostolic Nunciature of the Catholic Church in Micronationalism”