Imperial Communiqué to the North American Confederation

Hofbau Palace is the imperial palace in the centre of Persenburg, Karnia-Ruthenia. Part of the palace forms the official residence and workplace of the Emperor-King of Karnia-Ruthenia. Built in the beggining of 20th century, the palace houses one of the most powerful families in the micronational and Karno-Ruthenian history, including monarchs of the House of Götzö-Thomaz-Rocha, rulers of Karnia-Ruthenia. It is the principal imperial residence.
Emperor-King

Imperial Communiqué to the North American Confederation

Post by Emperor-King »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
To His Imperial and Royal Highness, William I, Emperor of the North American Confederation and The Right Honourable Reverend Joseph Marx, Prime Minister of the North American Confederation.

My dear cousin, my dear Sir, let me begin this document by sending to you my highest esteem and consideration for you, two figures who, with me, enjoy the highest admiration and deepest friendship. Since 2009, when I joined the micronational activity, We became aware of your activities and admired your project and, consequently, you. With great joy, in 2015, We had the honor of sign the first treaty of mutual recognition of the North American Confederation after its revival and We were able, with great satisfaction, to finally know the micronationalists who inspired me greatly and to whom We owe my sincere thanks. Even greater honor was on 16 December 2015, when We were made by His Majesty, a Prince of the North American Confederation – the only foreign title We added to our official title. On 11 May 2016, the Kingdom of Acrin would become part of the North American Confederation.

Although our projects had many similarities, despite our overwhelming admiration, despite our efforts, our paths diverged and times changed.

Since the Congress of Colo, We were aware that the North American Confederation will join the other well-known micronation and We are sure that with the united forces, you will be a radiant example of American micronationalism.

However, in these plans of union, as we have expressed in other previous occasions, we do not want to take part. Therefore, wishing the best for this great micronation that will enchant the world, We have the duty to inform you that by making use of our prerogatives as Head of State and Sovereign of the Kingdom of Acrin, We inform you that, as a signatory to the Acrin Admission Act, We denounce it to cease their effects at midnight today.

That said, We announce the return to the status quo in accordance with what was agreed between the High Contracting Parties, with our high desire to remain respectful and reverent to one of the most brilliant micronational projects that we know and sadly left, yet hopeful to witness a great resurgence.

In these days of sad farewells between the Acrinians We represent and the North Americans you represent, We know that there will be days of joy with the union and birth of a new great nation. If there are days of sadness and doubt, know that these loyal allies will always be ready to serve, with joy, honor and distinction, the House of Hartmann-Peters and the House of Marx, as well as the other citizens of the North American Confederation.
OSCAR
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY EMPEROR OF KARNIA AND KING OF RUTHENIA,

King of Bessabia, King of Acrin, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.

Return to “Hofbau”