Formal Requisition to the Emperor-King

Hofbau Palace is the imperial palace in the centre of Persenburg, Karnia-Ruthenia. Part of the palace forms the official residence and workplace of the Emperor-King of Karnia-Ruthenia. Built in the beggining of 20th century, the palace houses one of the most powerful families in the micronational and Karno-Ruthenian history, including monarchs of the House of Götzö-Thomaz-Rocha, rulers of Karnia-Ruthenia. It is the principal imperial residence.
HRM Christian I

Formal Requisition to the Emperor-King

Post by HRM Christian I »

TO HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY, EMPEROR-KING OSCAR I,
I come to you with a request of the utmost importance. Her Highness, Princess Kimberly of Arecibo and I have expressed our desire to marry under the Civil Code and Fundamental Laws of our glorious Empire. In the free use of my powers, I come to you to formally request the legal union of Her Highness, Princess Kimberly of Arecibo, and myself, King Christian of Carpathia, to unify us as one family. I am confident in her abilities to serve as my Queen of Carpathia and my Grand Duchess of Letzembourg, as well as my eternal companion. I am also confident that this union will work to serve the best interests of our Empire, and carry on the future family name and nobility of the Kingdom of Carpathia and Grand Duchy of Letzembourg.

Christian I,
KING OF CARPATHIA AND GRAND DUKE OF LETZEMBOURG
His Royal Majesty, Christian I,
King of Carpathia and Grand Duke of Letzembourg

President of the House of Representatives,
Minister of Internal Affairs,
Karno-Ruthenian Ambassador to the United States,
Counter Admiral of the Imperial and Royal Navy
Emperor-King

Re: Formal Requisition to the Emperor-King

Post by Emperor-King »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S OWN OFFICE
Authorization for the Marriage of His Royal Majesty, the King Christian of Carpathia with Her Highness, Princess Kimberly of Arecibo.
WE, the EMPEROR OF KARNIA AND KING OF RUTHENIA, King of Bessabia, King of Acrin, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.,

Already connected by ties of friendship and relationship with the High Betrothed Parties, having judged it proper that an alliance should be contracted between their respective Houses by a marriage, agreed to on both sides, between:
Her Highness, Princess Kimberly of Arecibo, daughter of His Highness, Prince John of Arecibo and Her Highness, Princess Awilda of Arecibo;

And His Royal Majesty, King Christian of Carpathia, Grand Duke of Letzembourg, eldest son of His Royal Highness, Prince Charles of Letzembourg and Her Royal Highness, Princess Javonna of Letzembourg;

And the two High Betrothed Parties having declared their consent to such an alliance;

In order, therefore, to attain so desirable an end, and to treat upon, conclude and confirm the Articles of the Treaty of the said marriage, His Imperial and Royal Majesty, found in good and due form, have agreed upon and concluded the following: –

It is concluded and agreed that the marriage between Her Royal Highness, Princess Kimberly of Arecibo, daughter of His Highness, Prince John of Arecibo and Her Highness, Princess Awilda of Arecibo and His Royal Majesty, King Christian of Carpathia, Grand Duke of Letzembourg, eldest son of His Royal Highness, Prince Charles of Letzembourg and Her Royal Highness, Princess Javonna of Letzembourg, shall be solemnised in person in Victoria as soon as the same may conveniently be done.

And by the terms of the Civil Code of the Empire, with fulcrum in articles 10, 11 and 12 of the aforementioned legal code, We declare the High Betrothed Parties married before the authorities of the Empire.

Hofbau, 2O NOVEMBER 2O17. — His Imperial and Royal Majesty, the Emperor-King.
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.

Return to “Hofbau”