II Legislature

The lower chamber consists of representatives deputies elected by direct election and plurality voting from each one of the constituencies of the Empire. The deputy exercises his legislative functions for a term of two years. The constituencies are determined by ordinary law and should not be numerically lower than the number of seats occupied in the House of Peers.
deTaxus

Re: II Legislature

Post by deTaxus »

Noble colleagues,

I could not agree more with the propositions from the Crown. Yes to all four of them, of course. Let us proceed to action!
Caio de Taxus
Duke of Daugavia, Duke of Taxus, Kaiserjagermeister
ThomasAlbuquerque

Post by ThomasAlbuquerque »

Emperor-King wrote:
Gentleman, good evening.

Despite being anxious to see concluded the discussion around the creation of the Imperial Circle, a measure that would cause a great impact in our expansions and contribuition to micronationalism, the time and circunstances of our time impose to this Legislasture a pivotal discussion: our response to the coronavirus outbreak. We received earlier this morning, a briefing about other micronations assuming position against this crisis, but We were also contacted by the High Comissioner of Tsechia and Ambassador to the Czechia, informing us about the measures assumed by the Czechian Government.

We have citizens around the globe, some in countries already under the measures similar to the ones assumed by the Czechian Government. That said, We suggest:

1. Officially publish messages on corona virus prevention through government channels;
2. Officially publish messages on government channels encouraging the use of masks for outside activities;
3. Officially publish messages through government channels encouraging the reporting of symptom to the macronational governments to which they are subjected;
4. Officially publish messages through government channels encouraging citizens to be cautious in highly trafficked areas such as airports in the possibility of contagious spread.

We need to vote 'YES' or 'NO' as soon as possible, because we need to provide answers within our reach as long as this is convenient. The case of an infected citizen has not yet been brought to the attention of the government, but if we can guide and assist macronational governments, this is our duty and we will do so.

We count on the understanding of the Imperial Diet.

I certainly vote yes!
Thomas

His Royal Highness, Duke of Saena, Prince of Karácsony-Maryen.

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
Admiral of Imperial and Royal Navy.
Emperor-King

Post by Emperor-King »

Gentleman, We issued the Imperial and Royal Decree 189-2020, about the response the Crown and the II Legislature of the Imperial and Royal Government decided to give on the COVID-19 outbreak that, fortunately, didn't affected any of our citizens to this moment. We will pray that it remains so. We will pray that it remains so. We appreciate your commitment and participation in this emergency decision, and ask that the members of the Diet continue with the usual discussions.
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.
ThomasAlbuquerque

Friends.

Can we proceed with the Imperial Circle project?
Thomas

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
deTaxus

Post by deTaxus »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES' OFFICE

His Excellency, the President of the House of Representatives, in exercise of the powers conferred on him, comes before the members of this House and the Karno-Ruthenian society to validate the result of the consultation made by His Excellency, the Imperial Chancellor, about the Imperial Circle.

According to the outcome of the consultation, all the demands were positively consentaneous. The requirement now proceeds to the consultation and ratification by the His Excellency the Imperial Chancellor.

Ministerpalast, 30 MARCH 2O20. — His Excellency, the President of the House of Representatives.
Caio de Taxus
deTaxus

Post by deTaxus »

My noble colleagues,

I come here before you today to propose you that our legislature, which is coming to its end, continue for, at least, another term.
These are harsh times upon all of us, in which we understand and recommend that our beloved citizens stay inside, taking care of themselves and the ones they love.
As their representatives, and people I know that meet the criteria and the conditions to keep doing this job, we could decide to postpone the next electoral process in order to allow our people to concern with health related matters.

Please, let us debate about it and come to a quick conclusion, to which I thank you in advance.
Remember to stay home, safe and sound. Help our world initiatives to flatten the curve and keep this disease away from those we love.
Caio de Taxus
ThomasAlbuquerque

greetings, friends!

I vote yes for the deTaxus proposal.
Thomas

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
Duke_Aggelos

Post by Duke_Aggelos »

Greetings My Noble Friends.

After much and difficult thought, I decided to resign as a member of the House of Representatives for the rest of my term. I also request for the start of the process of secession of the Duchy of Argadia from the Empire. I wish you good luck in your work and in you personally.
Aggelos
Duke of Argadia
deTaxus

Post by deTaxus »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA

His Excellency, the President of the House of Representatives, in exercise of the powers conferred on him, comes before the members of this House and the Karno-Ruthenian society to open the process to settle the secession of the Duchy of Argadia from the Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia.

The request was made by HRM Aggelos of Imvrassia, Duke of Argadia, ex-representative for the Argadian District, on the same occasion of his resignation from his position in this House.
Duke_Aggelos wrote:Greetings My Noble Friends.

After much and difficult thought, I decided to resign as a member of the House of Representatives for the rest of my term. I also request for the start of the process of secession of the Duchy of Argadia from the Empire. I wish you good luck in your work and in you personally.
By analyzing the request above, it is understandable that HRM Duke Aggelos of Imvrassia wants to, more than resign from his term, what he can naturally do, leave the Empire by seceding the Duchy of Argadia from our territory. His leaving would represent halving this II Legislature and, as we have no other valid votes to decide it, the House of Representatives formalizes the following:

a - HRM Aggelos of Imvrassia is officially resigned from his duties in this House and towards the people who elected him;
b - The House of Representatives defers the request made by HRM Duke Aggelos of Imvrassia for the Duchy of Argadia to be seceded from the Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia;
c - The Presidency of the House of Representatives now presents this request to the Imperial Chancellery, where it will take its natural course.

Ministerpalast, 08 MAY 2O20. — His Excellency, the President of the House of Representatives.
Caio de Taxus
ThomasAlbuquerque

deTaxus wrote:
08 May 2020, 00:14

His Excellency, the President of the House of Representatives, in exercise of the powers conferred on him, comes before the members of this House and the Karno-Ruthenian society to open the process to settle the secession of the Duchy of Argadia from the Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia.

The request was made by HRM Aggelos of Imvrassia, Duke of Argadia, ex-representative for the Argadian District, on the same occasion of his resignation from his position in this House.
Duke_Aggelos wrote:Greetings My Noble Friends.

By analyzing the request above, it is understandable that HRM Duke Aggelos of Imvrassia wants to, more than resign from his term, what he can naturally do, leave the Empire by seceding the Duchy of Argadia from our territory. His leaving would represent halving this II Legislature and, as we have no other valid votes to decide it, the House of Representatives formalizes the following:

a - HRM Aggelos of Imvrassia is officially resigned from his duties in this House and towards the people who elected him;
b - The House of Representatives defers the request made by HRM Duke Aggelos of Imvrassia for the Duchy of Argadia to be seceded from the Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia;
c - The Presidency of the House of Representatives now presents this request to the Imperial Chancellery, where it will take its natural course.

Ministerpalast, 08 MAY 2O20. — His Excellency, the President of the House of Representatives.

In time, the above requests have already been answered and decreed by His Majesty The Emperor-King.
Thomas

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR

Return to “House of Representatives”