I Legislature

The lower chamber consists of representatives deputies elected by direct election and plurality voting from each one of the constituencies of the Empire. The deputy exercises his legislative functions for a term of two years. The constituencies are determined by ordinary law and should not be numerically lower than the number of seats occupied in the House of Peers.
HRM Christian I

Re: Session of the House of Representatives, 20 February2018

Post by HRM Christian I »

Greetings to all, and my most sincere apologies for the delayed response.

Concerning the matters presented:

a. under the terms exposed by the single paragraph of article 91 of the Imperial Constitution, which to elect a president for the House of Representatives;
- I am humbled and honored for the nomination for President of the House of Representatives by the Duke of Libertia. I am in favor and would like to second the idea of me serving as President of the HoR.

b. propose the Internal Regiment of the House of Representatives;
- As also mentioned by the Duke of Libertia, I am in favor of the idea of that a member be suspended from the HoR upon failing to vote 3 consecutive times.

c. propose laws, according to their obvious and very natural function;
- Upon reading the laws concerning dual-micronational citizenships, I would like to respectfully disagree. As a member of other micronational projects (i.e., The Grand Republic of Delvera). I personally do not want to risk losing my citizenship, for the Empire is my home micronation.

d. confirming the status of the Governate of Hakodate and its Governor-General
- The Governor-General of Hakodate should be closely monitored. I am personally concerned with the territory's leader. However, if the Governor-General proves himself to be worthy of holding public office here in the Empire, the Goverante should be risen to the status of Duchy.
His Royal Majesty, Christian I,
King of Carpathia and Grand Duke of Letzembourg

President of the House of Representatives,
Minister of Internal Affairs,
Karno-Ruthenian Ambassador to the United States,
Counter Admiral of the Imperial and Royal Navy
MichaeldeAppinfeldt

Post by MichaeldeAppinfeldt »

My Fellow Representatives -- In reading the above statements, it strikes me that we are largely of one mind. May we agree that the following items in [Section 1] are acceptable to all parties, with only the sections listed [Section 2] still open for debate? If so, I move that a vote should be taken on passing the various segments of [Section 1]; the form has been taken directly from His Grace, of Libertia:

SECTION 1

a. About the election of the President of the House of Representatives:
(1) While Appinfeldt is humbled by this nomination, I must recuse myself from contention for the office, pleading the press of my other duties the the Empire, as Chancellor, Minister of War and Aide-de-Camp. Therefore, Appinfeldt thirds the nomination of HRM Christian von Letzembourg for the Office of President.

b. About the internal regiment of the House of Representatives:
(1) As for the voting system, I propose that, if a Session is called to action, it would have to be open for a minimum of one week, and extended if needed for another week at maximum.
(2) If a member of the House of Representatives fails to vote on a proposed matter, his vote is counted as "null" and if a decision isn't met, another Session will have to be called.
(3) If a member fails to vote 3 times in a row it is automatically suspended from this House, and is re-addition will have to be discussed between the other members.
(4) After two years of being part of this House, each one of the constituent member states of the Empire will have to elect another representative to be part of this House.

c. About the proposal of Laws:

(3) Terrorism is obviously illegal, but we should have a decision to punish anyone who performs Psychological Terror (abuse, contempt or continuous mental abuse).
(4) We should write a "BASIC LAW" (Based on the model: Basic Law of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China) for the empire, accessible to anyone.
(5) Direct Plagiarism or Piracy should be punished by law.

d. About the Governate of Hakodate:
(1) After a year, the Governate of Hakodate should be elevated to the category of Duchy or State and the Governor-General admitted in the House of Representatives in the next 6 months.
(2) If AFTER 6 months, the Governor-General fails to hold his office, another Governor-General should be appointed by His Imperial and Royal Majesty.

SECTION 2 (Tabled for further discussion)

c. (1) I believe that it would be important if a citizen of the empire, tries to, or is admitted into another Micronation as a citizen or a government official, automatically loses his right as a citizen of Karnia-Ruthenia. This is to preserve our cultural value to all individuals that makes part of our country.

(2) All possession, consumption or any positive sensationalism of narcotics (excluding tobacco, alcohol or possibly (medical marijuana?)) should be punished by law.
His Majesty, Michael I, the King of Burgundaria
Grand Duke of Nordinsel, Prince of Scotia and Duke of Appinfeldt
Count of Breisgau, Duke of Solisia
OftE | RKSS | KofOMS | KoStG | IOL - 1st
Field Marshal of the Karno-Ruthenian Army
Aide-de-Camp of His Imperial and Royal Majesty
Commander of the Imperial & Royal Leibgarde
CarloDiNossia

Post by CarloDiNossia »

MichaeldeAppinfeldt wrote:My Fellow Representatives -- In reading the above statements, it strikes me that we are largely of one mind. May we agree that the following items in [Section 1] are acceptable to all parties, with only the sections listed [Section 2] still open for debate? If so, I move that a vote should be taken on passing the various segments of [Section 1]; the form has been taken directly from His Grace, of Libertia:

SECTION 1

a. About the election of the President of the House of Representatives:
(1) While Appinfeldt is humbled by this nomination, I must recuse myself from contention for the office, pleading the press of my other duties the the Empire, as Chancellor, Minister of War and Aide-de-Camp. Therefore, Appinfeldt thirds the nomination of HRM Christian von Letzembourg for the Office of President.

b. About the internal regiment of the House of Representatives:
(1) As for the voting system, I propose that, if a Session is called to action, it would have to be open for a minimum of one week, and extended if needed for another week at maximum.
(2) If a member of the House of Representatives fails to vote on a proposed matter, his vote is counted as "null" and if a decision isn't met, another Session will have to be called.
(3) If a member fails to vote 3 times in a row it is automatically suspended from this House, and is re-addition will have to be discussed between the other members.
(4) After two years of being part of this House, each one of the constituent member states of the Empire will have to elect another representative to be part of this House.

c. About the proposal of Laws:

(3) Terrorism is obviously illegal, but we should have a decision to punish anyone who performs Psychological Terror (abuse, contempt or continuous mental abuse).
(4) We should write a "BASIC LAW" (Based on the model: Basic Law of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China) for the empire, accessible to anyone.
(5) Direct Plagiarism or Piracy should be punished by law.

d. About the Governate of Hakodate:
(1) After a year, the Governate of Hakodate should be elevated to the category of Duchy or State and the Governor-General admitted in the House of Representatives in the next 6 months.
(2) If AFTER 6 months, the Governor-General fails to hold his office, another Governor-General should be appointed by His Imperial and Royal Majesty.

SECTION 2 (Tabled for further discussion)

c. (1) I believe that it would be important if a citizen of the empire, tries to, or is admitted into another Micronation as a citizen or a government official, automatically loses his right as a citizen of Karnia-Ruthenia. This is to preserve our cultural value to all individuals that makes part of our country.

(2) All possession, consumption or any positive sensationalism of narcotics (excluding tobacco, alcohol or possibly (medical marijuana?)) should be punished by law.
Greetings, my fellow Delegates, I must apologize for my absence.
Firstly, I must say that I vote in favor of the proposals in section 1. About the other bills proposed (such as the "Copyright law")
I also vote in favor. I think that it isn't necessary that I manifest once again my contempt about the first topic of section 2. I think that further discussion may, indeed, be necessary on the second topic.
H.E, H.H., The Hereditary Prince of Lamburg, Minister of Information.
Emperor-King

Post by Emperor-King »

Gentleman, good morning.

We would like to remind you that, under the terms of articles 90 and 91, sole paragraph of the Imperial Constitution, this House of Representatives is at fault with its duties, having not yet objectively chosen a President of the House of Representatives to conduct the work of this chamber of Our Diet and not having created an Internal Regiment to the present date.

The current progress of this house constitutes a regrettable disregard for the constitution we so long dreamed of having and whose quality sets us apart from the other micronations, doing justice to our legal culture.

By the end of this week, We want the election of a president to coordinate the work of this house, submitting an Internal Regiment and voting the proposals presented here and sending it for Our approval.
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.
CarloDiNossia

Re: I Legislature

Post by CarloDiNossia »

In the absence of His Excellency and of my fellow representatives, I acclaim Christian of Letzemburg as the President of the House of Representatives.
Also, I wanted to request your support to ask the Ministry of Justice for the creation of a new Electoral Code.
HRM Christian I

Greetings, Gentlemen,
To begin, I would like to state that I am deeply honored and humbled for the nomination, and appointment as President of the House of Representatives. I understand that there are many other members of our nation that are qualified for this position, however, I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the appointment.

As some members of this legislature may know, I am no longer a citizen of the well-known Grand Republic of Delvera. I must say, the renunciation of my Delveran citizenship was for the best, as I can now dedicate the majority of my time and efforts to our Empire. With this appointment, I vow to work in the best interests of our nation, and lead us to greatness. In the coming weeks, I look forward to working closely with all members of this legislature, for the continued growth of our glorious Empire as both the President of the House of Representatives, and the Minister of Internal Affairs. Together, we will be able to achieve any goal set forth.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Čтиридискнčтиз, Čтийндлймйн,
Ди пйčтиискн, иск виаčлдеб лисккй ди здайдй čайд иск айм дебиблна šačмалйдеб фир čй нимискнайтсийа, айндеб айббиискндмйнд айз Брйзискдебнд иф čй Šиаčзй иф Рйбрйзйндайдисквйз. Иск ačндебйрздайндеб čайд čйрй айрй майнна иčйр мймпйрз иф иаčр найтсийа čайд айрй дзačайлискфискйдеб фир čиз бизисктсийа, šивйвйр, иск тсайннид пйčтиискн ди йčтипрйз мна čтирайдискдаčдебй фир čна айббиискндмйнд.

Айз зимй мймбйрз иф čискз лйčтиизлайдačрй майна книв, иск айм ни линčтийр ай тсискдискčтийн иф čй Čтирайндеб Рйбačлисктс иф Дебйлвйрай. Иск мačзд зайна, čй рйнačнтсискайтсийа иф мна Дебйлвйрайн тсискдискčтийнžискб вайз фир čй пйзд, айз иск тсайн нив дебйдебисктсайдй čй майкчирискдна иф мна дискмй айндеб йффирдз ди иаčр Ймбискрй. Вискč čискз айббиискндмйнд, иск вив ди вирк искн čй пйзд искндйрйздз иф иаčр найтсийа, айндев лидеб аčз ди čтириднйз. Искн čй тсимискнčти викз, иск лáк фирвайрдеб ди виркискнčти тслизйлна вискč айł мймпйрз иф čискз лйčтиискзлайдačрй, фир čй тсиндискнačйдеб čтиривč иф иаčр čтилирискаčз Ймбискрй айз пиč čй Брйзискдебйнд иф čй Šиаčзй иф Рйбрйзйндайдисквйз, айидеб čй Мискнискздйр иф Искндйрнайл Айффайискрз. Диčтийčйр, вй вискł пй айплй ди айцискйвй айнна čтииайл зайд фирč.

HRM Christian I

Acting in my capacity as President of the House of Representatives, I herewith call this body to order. As my first act of business, and as per request of Carlo of Lamburg-Massaca, Prince of Nossia, I would like to request support to ask the Ministry of Justice for the creation of a new Electoral Code.

I now call upon the members of this legislature to vote on the matter. The voting period shall last for exactly one week (to end on the 31st day of March, 2018), or until all members of this legislature have voted.

All members please vote either "Yes" or "No"

CarloDiNossia

Post by CarloDiNossia »

HRM Christian I wrote:Acting in my capacity as President of the House of Representatives, I herewith call this body to order. As my first act of business, and as per request of Carlo of Lamburg-Massaca, Prince of Nossia, I would like to request support to ask the Ministry of Justice for the creation of a new Electoral Code.

I now call upon the members of this legislature to vote on the matter. The voting period shall last for exactly one week (to end on the 31st day of March, 2018), or until all members of this legislature have voted.

All members please vote either "Yes" or "No"
I vote "Yes".
HRM Christian I

Gentlemen,
Seeing that the voting period has ended, I hereby declare the approval of the notion by unanimity. I will now request that the order be made from the Ministry of Justice.

HRM Christian I

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
His Excellency, the President of the House of Representatives, in exercise of the powers conferred on him, feels that it is desirable to make this Petition for the purpose of, in full harmony with the Imperial Constitution, of the following matter:

ARTICLE 1
As per request of The House of Representatives, I hereby formally, but respectfully, request to the Ministry of Justice for the creation of a new Electoral Code.

ARTICLE 2
We hereby send this order for the appreciation and deliberation of the House of Peers.

Return to “House of Representatives”