Request to Imperial Supreme Court

To every citizen is recognized the right of access to justice and the right to petition the authority for injury to right. All petitions addressed to the Judiciary Power are sent to the Registry and Distribution Office in order to be processed by a magistrate.

Moderator: Wilhelm v. Hochbach

Rujanhrast

Request to Imperial Supreme Court

Post by Rujanhrast »

Requisition -change of my name in Karnia -Ruthenian Empire

Your Excellency,
my civil name is Igor Lencovic and I am from Croatia.
After useful conversation with the HRE Emperor I diced to apply for citizenship in one of the states and I choose The Duchy of Libertia.

when applying for citizenship on Empire page I did not know the rules (what pseudonim names are aplicable) and I wanted an name that is a Croatian historical person(what was refused by the rules of the Empire). I am sorry for that but I did not know the rules so I asking you the name on my Citizenship document and state and Empire evidence to a fictional name: Igor Rujanhrast, Rujan is in Croatian September and hrast is the Oak tree.
Reason: I want to be an active person in my state and Empire and politically active, but I am a public person in Croatia -a politician and therapist and because the common people and my party and publicity would not understand my interest in micro-nation,

Please fulfill my humble request! My citizenship certificate is under No 233.

Sincerely Your's

Igor Lencović
Croatia
Attachments
Citizenship Certificate 233.pdf
(534.55 KiB) Downloaded 195 times

Return to “Registry and Distribution Office”