Speech from the Throne - 12 December 2O21

The upper chamber of the Imperial Diet is presided by the Palatine, who shall be the Lord Keeper of the Privy Seal simultaneously. The upper chamber consists of the Crown Prince, the Lord Keeper of the Privy Seal and a noble of each constituent state, according to the demarcations provided for in article 58 of the Constitution.
Emperor-King

Speech from the Throne - 12 December 2O21

Post by Emperor-King »

His Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty, the Emperor-King, seated on the Throne and attended by His Officers of State, commanded that the Keeper of the Privy Seal should let the Members of the Diet know that it was His Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty’s pleasure that they attend Him immediately in this House.

When they had come with their Chancellor, His Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty was pleased to speak as follows:

My Lords and Members of the Imperial Diet.

My government’s priority is to secure the best possible transition for the current systems verifie at the Occidian Empire and the State of Delvera to the national system we verify in the Empire. Our government is committed to working with Diet, the future endeavours and future entrepreneurs to build the widest possible consensus on the country’s future and reflect the national desire for growth and respect.

In defense of the Glory of the Empire, is Our duty to confirm the status of Occidia and Delvera within the Empire, specially regarding their boundaries.

My government will seek to confirm and grant to Occidians and Delverans an equal place among the peoples that compose the Empire.

My government will reform our gallant Imperial and Royal Armed Forces, in its structure, staff and the creation of integration between the armed forces and the Imperial Government, creating bonds and expanding the exchange of experience among its members.

Legislation will allow the expertise of the financial system developed by Occidians and Delverans to assume the financial system of the Empire.

My government will work to improve our campaign for new citizens and increase our population, but also improve the participation of all citizens into the political life of our Empire.

A priority will be to build a more united country, strengthening the social, economic and cultural bonds between Karnia, Ruthenia, Libertia, Acrin, Nordinsel, Axvalley, Gaussland, Delvera, Occidia, Cardonia and Socotra.

My government will ensure that the Empire’s leading role on the world stage is maintained and enhanced in every possible opportunity and my government will continue to drive international efforts to project our Imperial values around the world.

Members of the Imperial Diet --

Estimates for the public services will be laid before Your Excellencies.

My Lords and Members of the Diet --

Other measures will be laid before you.

I pray that the blessing of Almighty God may rest upon all of us.
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.

Return to “House of Peers”