Executive Decree No. O3, 16 April 2018

The Imperial Chancellor of Karnia-Ruthenia is the head of government of the Karno-Ruthenian Empire and leader of the Cabinet, appointing and dismissing its members. The Imperial Chancellor do not have a fixed mandate, leaving the office by resignation or motion of no confidence of the Imperial Diet.
MichaeldeAppinfeldt

Executive Decree No. O3, 16 April 2018

Post by MichaeldeAppinfeldt »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR OFFICE
A executive decree concerning a referral by the Imperial Minister of Justice.
His Excellency, the Imperial Chancellor of the Karno-Ruthenian Empire, in exercise of the powers conferred on him, and in full harmony with the Imperial Constitution, decrees the following:

ARTICLE I. That, concerning the Request to this Office by the Imperial Ministry of Justice, concerning Article I (a) of Ministerial Order No. 3 (Referenced at: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=266#p321&#41 )

a. As this Office finds merit in the argument presented by the Imperial Minister of Justice, it therefore,

b. Orders an abeyance to the actions of the finding of unconstitutionality in question, and,

c. Orders the matter referred to the Imperial Supreme Court for resolution.

Ministerpalast, Sixteenth Day of April, in the Year of Our Lord, 2O18. — His Excellency, Michael de Cessna, Duke of Appinfeldt, the Imperial Chancellor.
His Majesty, Michael I, the King of Burgundaria
Grand Duke of Nordinsel, Prince of Scotia and Duke of Appinfeldt
Count of Breisgau, Duke of Solisia
OftE | RKSS | KofOMS | KoStG | IOL - 1st
Field Marshal of the Karno-Ruthenian Army
Aide-de-Camp of His Imperial and Royal Majesty
Commander of the Imperial & Royal Leibgarde

Return to “Imperial Chancellery”