Law n. O15-2O21, 12 August 2O21

The Imperial Chancellor of Karnia-Ruthenia is the head of government of the Karno-Ruthenian Empire and leader of the Cabinet, appointing and dismissing its members. The Imperial Chancellor do not have a fixed mandate, leaving the office by resignation or motion of no confidence of the Imperial Diet.
ThomasAlbuquerque

Law n. O15-2O21, 12 August 2O21

Post by ThomasAlbuquerque »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR OFFICE

Law n. O15-2O21, 12 August 2O21.

HIS EXCELLENCY, the IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR OF THE EMPIRE OF KARNIA-RUTHENIA, in free use of my constitutional privileges granted by HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL APOSTOLIC MAJESTY, the EMPEROR-KING, I address to the Imperial Diet of Karnia-Ruthenia and to all subjects of His Imperial Majesty, to make public and binding our decision about the proposal of marriage presented to us by His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor.

After a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the House Law of the Karno-Ruthenian Imperial Family and of the Civil Code, and of the circumstances of the involvement of His Imperial and Royal Majesty and Her Highness, the Infanta of Woestein, this Imperial Diet APPROVES the proposal of marriage and allow His Imperial Majesty to the proposal, with the absolute and express consent of his subjects, following the authorization granted by His Majesty, the Stadhouder of the United Provinces of Mauritia and Prince of Woestein, Head of the House of Woestein.

We also agree that, in consideration of the article 65 of the House Law of the Karno-Ruthenian Imperial Family, that are no impediments of any kind, and should the Consort take the female variant of all titles and style of her imperial husband, honoring all of us to be the bearer of these titles and offices and for being one of our greatest female examples in the nation.

For the ratification of the wedding, we request that Her Highness testify, before our Diet, the following oath:

"To guide, enlighten and make me fit for the great service I will share with my trustful husband, the My Emperor and Our Judge, that there may be with Us the Wisdom Which belongs to our Divine Throne, that Our heart may be in God's hand, to accomplish all that is to the profit of the people committed to Our charge and to the glory of God, so that on the day of Judgment We may give account of Our stewardship without blame. Allow Our Lord to make me good and generous to my husband, whom I will accompany until my last day, asking for our blissful union and being fair and good for my subject”.

The oath must be signed and presented to the Imperial Diet until 26 August 2021 to confirm the provisions of this special law.
ഽഽ
Ministerpalast, 12 August 2O21. — His Excellency, the Imperial Chancellor.
Thomas

His Royal Highness, Duke of Saena, Prince of Karácsony-Maryen.

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
Admiral of Imperial and Royal Navy.

Return to “Imperial Chancellery”