Executive Decree No. 10, 21 JUNE 2O2O

The Imperial Chancellor of Karnia-Ruthenia is the head of government of the Karno-Ruthenian Empire and leader of the Cabinet, appointing and dismissing its members. The Imperial Chancellor do not have a fixed mandate, leaving the office by resignation or motion of no confidence of the Imperial Diet.
ThomasAlbuquerque

Executive Decree No. 10, 21 JUNE 2O2O

Post by ThomasAlbuquerque »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR OFFICE
An executive decree to appoint the Minister of Culture.
His Excellency, the Imperial Chancellor, in exercise of the powers conferred upon him by His Imperial & Royal Majesty Oscar I, acting in full harmony with the Imperial Constitution, does this day invite the following Citizen of the Empire to be Seated as the Imperial Cabinet to Advise his Imperial & Royal Majesty:

Article I. Does this day invite Mr., Peter Melchior to be Seated as the Minister of Culture, to Advise His Imperial & Royal Majesty.
ഽഽ
Ministerpalast, 21 JUNE 2O2O. — His Excellency, the Imperial Chancellor.
Thomas

His Royal Highness, Duke of Saena, Prince of Karácsony-Maryen.

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
Admiral of Imperial and Royal Navy.
ruy

Re: Executive Decree No. 10, 21 JUNE 2O2O

Post by ruy »

Your Excellency the Minister of Culture, Mr. Melchior, please accept our warm congratulations for your new position. Religion is an important part of the cultural formation of the nations and their peoples and the Micronational Catholic Church desires to keep a close and fruitful relation with the champions of culture in the microworld.

I'd be pleased if you could find the time in your schedule to receive me for a courtesy visit when you have the possibility.

In Domino,
+D. Ruy cardinalis de Tavares Lira
Apostolic Nuncio near the Empire
Apostolic Field Vicar
Holder of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter

petermelchior

Re: Executive Decree No. 10, 21 JUNE 2O2O

Post by petermelchior »

ruy wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 14:40
Your Excellency the Minister of Culture, Mr. Melchior, please accept our warm congratulations for your new position. Religion is an important part of the cultural formation of the nations and their peoples and the Micronational Catholic Church desires to keep a close and fruitful relation with the champions of culture in the microworld.

I'd be pleased if you could find the time in your schedule to receive me for a courtesy visit when you have the possibility.

In Domino,
Most Reverend Eminence,

Please forgive me for the late answer. My thankfulness for your congratulations on the position I am happy to perform. It is true what you say about the role of religion in the cultural formation of nations, and I would be delighted to receive your visit. May we schedule? I will send you a message on this matter.

Respectfully,

Return to “Imperial Chancellery”