Executive Decree No. O7, December 29 2O19

The Imperial Chancellor of Karnia-Ruthenia is the head of government of the Karno-Ruthenian Empire and leader of the Cabinet, appointing and dismissing its members. The Imperial Chancellor do not have a fixed mandate, leaving the office by resignation or motion of no confidence of the Imperial Diet.
ThomasAlbuquerque

Executive Decree No. O7, December 29 2O19

Post by ThomasAlbuquerque »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR OFFICE
An executive decree to ratify the imperial diet vote.
His Excellency, the Imperial Chancellor, exercising the powers conferred by His Imperial and Royal Majesty, Oscar I Rex, acting in total harmony with the Imperial Constitution, ratifying the result of the imperial diet vote on the subject:

I. This request, made by his Imperial and Royal Majesty, was made on the basis of an earlier agreement between His Imperial Majesty and Royal Majesty Oscar I and His Royal Highness Carl Joseph von Werzberg of Cardonia, where they agreed that the King of Cardonia would renounce his rights. to the throne of Cardonia in the name of the emperor. "I will be Oscar by submitting a petition to the Imperial Diet, and he would formalize his intentions of leaving his position as Representative of the Imperial Diet at the same time as the King Emperor would grant him the title of Prince von Werzberg."

II. The Emperor-King then considered the deal broken when, as informed by foreign channels and confirmed by His Royal Highness, the Duke of Argadia, the King of Cardonia violated the agreement when he kept promoting his personal opinion as a formal and official statement from the King of Cardonia. Therefore, the request of the Emperor-King was made, based on four statements for the members of the House of Representatives to respond as 'yes' or 'no', which were:
a. Formally accept the Carl Joseph von Werzberg's resignation to the Throne of Cardonia, in his name and that of his entire family;
b. Formally accept my ascension to the throne as the new King of Cardonia, as legitimate successor to Carl Joseph;
c. Formally accept the Carl Joseph von Werzberg's resignation to his position as Representative of the Asian-Antarctic District;
d. Formally reaffirm that the Kingdom of Cardonia still part of the Karno-Ruthenian Empire.

to which the outcome of the consultation is presented below:
a. His Excellency Ulli of Daugavia voted a consentaneous yes;
b. His Excellency Aggelos of Imvrassia voted a consentaneous yes;
c. His Excellency Thomas Karácsony-Maryen voted a consentaneous yes.

In this way, I ratify the result of the imperial diet vote, as set forth here:
a. Formally accepting the resignation of Carl Joseph von Werzberg to the throne of Cardonia in his name and in his entire family;
b. Formally accept the rise of His Imperial and Royal Majesty as the new king of Cardonia, as the legitimate successor of Carl Joseph;
c. Formally accept the resignation of Carl Joseph von Werzberg from his post of Representative of the Antarctic District;
d. Formally reaffirming that the Kingdom of Cardonia is still part of the Karno-Ruthenium Empire.
ഽഽ
Ministerpalast, December 29, 2O19. — His Excellency, Thomas Karácsony-Maryen, Chancellor of the Empire.
Thomas

His Royal Highness, Duke of Saena, Prince of Karácsony-Maryen.

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
Admiral of Imperial and Royal Navy.

Return to “Imperial Chancellery”