Ministerial Order No 16, 30 June 2019.

The Ministry of Justice is the body responsible for implementing actions to provide access to justice, to increase confidence in the justice system, and uphold people’s civil rights.
Wilhelm v. Hochbach

Ministerial Order No 16, 30 June 2019.

Post by Wilhelm v. Hochbach »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S MINISTRY OF JUSTICE OFFICE
A ministerial decree to authorize the electoral enlistment of AGGELOS OF IMVRASSIA.
His Excellency, the Minister of Justice, in exercise of the powers conferred on him, thinks it desirable to make this Order for the purpose of authorize electoral enlistment, in compliance with article 20 of the Electoral Code, and in full harmony with the Imperial Constitution, with full compliance with the provisions of article 73, decree the following:

ARTICLE I Having received all documents required by Article 20 and subsections of the Electoral Code by the Patriotic Party in relation to AGGELOS OF IMVRASSIA, and having ascertained the validity of these documents, I hereby authorize the electoral enlistment of the above-mentioned.

ARTICLE II AGGELOS OF IMVRASSIA will be able to run, after the publication of this Ministerial Order, for REPRESENTATIVE at the CHAMBER OF REPRESENTATIVES of the IMPERIAL DIET, on behalf of the PATRIOTIC PARTY, in order to represent the interests of the ARGADIAN DISTRICT in the LEGISLATIVE PROCESS OF 2019.
SINGLE PARAGRAPH. The transgression, whether carried out by the Patriotic Party or by the candidate himself, of the specifications listed in the caput of this article in the conduct of the electoral process will subject the loss of the electoral enlistment.

ARTICLE III The present Ministerial Order has sufficient validity to prove the electoral enlistment before any authority of the Electoral Justice, within the terms and conditions foreseen in article II of this Ministerial Order.

I ordain all authorities to whom the knowledge and execution of the present Ministerial Order belong, to comply with, and enforce and obey its contents as fully as it is contained.

Ministerpalast, 30 JUNE 2O19. — His Excellency, the Minister of Justice.
Attachments
Ministerial Order n 16.19 - Ministry of Justice.pdf
(30.29 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Last edited by Wilhelm v. Hochbach on 01 Jul 2019, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.
His Serene Highness
Wilhelm von und zu Hochbach-Kundarheim
deTaxus

Re: Ministerial Order No 16, 30 June 2019.

Post by deTaxus »

Greetings

In the condition of President of the Constitutional Party of Karnia-Ruthenia, based on the Ministerial Order No 15, 25 June 2019, I would like to express my concern towards the acceptance of this Ministry of the electoral enlistment of Mr Aggelos, Duke of Argadia by the Patriotic Party.

As the Ministerial Order No 15, 25 June 2019 states, the deadline for electoral enlistment ended on June 29 and the request made by the Patriotic Party clearly disrespected it, as it was made today, June 30. No release was made by this very Ministry about any prorrogation of the deadline.

We would like, respectfully, to get to understand the terms where it was accepted, even it going against the very Ministerial Order above mentioned.

Respectfully,
Caio de Taxus
Duke of Daugavia, Duke of Taxus, Kaiserjagermeister
Wilhelm v. Hochbach

Post by Wilhelm v. Hochbach »

KARNO-RUTHENIAN EMPIRE
MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
OFFICIAL MESSAGE

Justizpalast, First day of July of Two Thousand and Nineteen.

YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS,

Despite the deadline established in Ministerial Order n. 15/19, for internal administrative reasons to the Ministry, the Ministerial Order declaring the end of the electoral enlistment could only be edited today, July 1st.

In this interregnum, we received the request for enlistment of Aggelos de Imvrassia, and I understood to be correct to admit his enlistment, even if untimely, if considered in the light of said Ministerial Order n. 15, because (i) in any case, the deadline had not yet been formally closed; and (ii) the very little political engagement in these elections was considered to confer a more lenient interpretation on the terms of enlistment.

We also reinforce that interpreting our own norms is an integral part of the administrative merit enjoyed by the direct Public Administration.

However, if you remain unhappy with our decision, the Constitution guarantees you access to the Justice to challenge the Ministerial Order that authorized the enlistment of Aggelos. Since this is a decision of the Ministry of Justice as an Electoral Justice body, you must first file an administrative appeal within this Ministry before you can initiate the Judiciary (Article 47, V of the Electoral Code).

We remain at your disposal for any questions.

Sincerely,
Minister of Justice
His Serene Highness
Wilhelm von und zu Hochbach-Kundarheim
deTaxus

Post by deTaxus »

Greetings!

I must say that I understand and even agree with your decision, as it was exactly what I was wondering.
Please, rest assured that it was an action I was supposed to take as to defend the interests of the afiliates board of the Constitutional Party of Karnia-Ruthenia.
The issue of the political engagement being very low is more than enough to comply with this assertive.

Withal, we state that we meant no harm to Mr Aggelos of Imvrassia, nor to the Patriotic Party. We understand that actions like this are necessary and we are eager to the political process to take its natural course.

Thanks for the clarifications.

Respectfully,
Caio de Taxus
Duke of Daugavia, Duke of Taxus, Kaiserjagermeister

Return to “Ministry of Justice”