Request od requsition to Ministry of Justice and Palatine of the Court of Justice

The Ministry of Justice is the body responsible for implementing actions to provide access to justice, to increase confidence in the justice system, and uphold people’s civil rights.
Rujanhrast

Request od requsition to Ministry of Justice and Palatine of the Court of Justice

Post by Rujanhrast »

To:
His Excellency, Wilhelm von und zu Hochbach-Kundarheim, Ministry of Justice and Palatine of the Court of Justice.

Requisition -change of my name in Karnia -Ruthenian Empire

Your Excellency,
my civil name is Igor Lencovic and I am from Croatia.
After useful conversation with the HRE Emperor I diced to apply for citizenship in one of the states and I choose The Duchy of Libertia.

when applying for citizenship on Empire page I did not know the rules and I wanted an name that is a Croatian historical person(what was refused by the roles of the Empire). I am sorry for that but I did not know the rules so I asking you the name on my Citizenship document and state and Empire evidence to a fictional name: Igor Rujanhrast, Rujan is in Croatian September and hrast is the Oak tree.
Reason: I want to be an active person in my state and Empire and politically active, but I am a public person in Croatia -a politician and therapist and because the common people and my party and publicity would not understand my interest in micro-nation,

Please fulfill my humble request! My citizenship certificate is under No 233.

Sincerely Your's

Igor Lencović
Croatia
Wilhelm v. Hochbach

Re: Request od requsition to Ministry of Justice and Palatine of the Court of Justice

Post by Wilhelm v. Hochbach »

KARNO-RUTHENIAN EMPIRE
MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
OFFICIAL MESSAGE

Justizpalast, Twenty-fourth day of January of Two Thousand and Nineteen.

DEAR MR. LENCOVIC,

Your intention, by having by object a personality right (that is, your civil name), conforms legal demand. Nevertheless, the matter is not yet protected by specific law, and therefore can not be resolved by administrative means, since the Public Administration is bound by the principle of legality to the law (article 11 of the Constitution), which in this case does not exist. Nevertheless, fundamental rights are directly applicable (article 5 of the Constitution), and, therefore, considered the guarantor principle of access to justice, constitutionally recognized in article 20 of the Major Law, you do have the right to petition the judiciary about this demand.

Thus considered, this Ministry of Justice advises you to refer the case, in the same terms, to the Imperial Supreme Court. To do so, it is necessary that you write a petition, addressed to the above-mentioned Court, in which you describe the same request that you sent to this Ministry, and publish it at the Registry and Distribution Office.

Your demand will be processed and judged as soon as the request is filed by the Public Registrar.

Sincerely,
Minister of Justice
His Serene Highness
Wilhelm von und zu Hochbach-Kundarheim

Return to “Ministry of Justice”