Ministerial Decree n. O2, 1O April 2O18.

The Ministry of Information is the government department responsible for the development of transmission of information, government propaganda and official news from the Court and the Government of His Imperial and Royal Majesty.
CarloDiNossia

Ministerial Decree n. O2, 1O April 2O18.

Post by CarloDiNossia »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S MINISTRY OF INFORMATION OFFICE
A ministerial decree to reform the issue of military propaganda.
His Excellency, the Minister of Information, in exercise of the powers conferred on him, thinks it desirable to make this Order for the purpose of, in full harmony with the Imperial Constitution, and in full compliance with the provisions, decree the following:—

ARTICLE I. On the Issue of Military Propaganda
a. Military propaganda should, preferably, have a distinct visual composition, helping to differ civilian propaganda from military issuance.
b. The visual composition of military propaganda should have deferring colors from the civilian issuance, using more "gold" and "sepia".
c. In situations where the issuance in question doesn't have specific themes, it can be composed at the discretion of the artist and of the officer in charge.

ARTICLE II. On imagery:
a. The imagery displayed on the work should follow a patriotic, but not extremist, feel. Images such as soldiers, veterans, combat scenarios and patriotic gestures, feats or environments are preferred.
b. The imagery should also follow a harmonious contrast with the background of the work, colors used for both items are at the discretion of the artist but should follow the provisions laid on section "a" of Article I.
c. The imagery should preferably have a "vintage" feel to it. A vintage/modern imagery contrast is also acceptable.

ARTICLE III. On the exclusion of the provisions of this document:
a. Is recommended to follow the provisions of this document, maintaining a clear pattern of visual harmony.
b. This same document can be annulled by a decree of H.I.R.M., the Emperor-King, of His Excellency, the Imperial Chancellor, or by a decision of the Imperial Diet or of the Minister of Information and of the Imperial General Headquarters. The elaboration of a new "guideline" on the creation and issuance of military propaganda can be done at the discretion of H.I.R.M., H.E, the Diet or The Imperial General Headquarters.

ARTICLE IV. On the form of issue of media.
a. Different types of media for the purpose of propaganda can be issued on the official social media of the Imperial Government, on periodicals OR individually issued to troops for the purpose of morale.
b. Issue of media for the purpose of military propaganda can be done in a joint-venture of the Empire's Ministry of Culture and of the Ministry of Information, via the Cultural Institute Persenfilm and other enterprises

Ministerpalast, 1O APRIL 2O18. — His Excellency, the Minister of Information.
H.E, H.H., The Hereditary Prince of Lamburg, Minister of Information.
MichaeldeAppinfeldt

Re: Ministerial Decree No. O2 10 April 2018

Post by MichaeldeAppinfeldt »

The Ministry of War welcomes this clarification, and is in full agreement with it.
His Majesty, Michael I, the King of Burgundaria
Grand Duke of Nordinsel, Prince of Scotia and Duke of Appinfeldt
Count of Breisgau, Duke of Solisia
OftE | RKSS | KofOMS | KoStG | IOL - 1st
Field Marshal of the Karno-Ruthenian Army
Aide-de-Camp of His Imperial and Royal Majesty
Commander of the Imperial & Royal Leibgarde

Return to “Ministry of Information”