Ministerial Order No. O1, 15 March 2O18

The Ministry of Information is the government department responsible for the development of transmission of information, government propaganda and official news from the Court and the Government of His Imperial and Royal Majesty.
CarloDiNossia

Ministerial Order No. O1, 15 March 2O18

Post by CarloDiNossia »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S MINISTRY OF INFORMATION OFFICE
A ministerial decree to reform the visual identity of the Empire and other provisions.
His Excellency, the Minister of Information, in exercise of the powers conferred on him, thinks it desirable to make this Order for the purpose of, in full harmony with the Imperial Constitution, and in full compliance with the provisions, decree the following:—

ARTICLE I. On the Official QR Code:
a. The official QR Code of the empire should be composed of a black code and eagle on a white field. Or, for the purpose of integration with the color palette of the work, in two contrasting colors.
Example 1: Pink on a white background
Example 2: Green on a white background
Example 3: Red on a white background.
And other colors, at the discretion of the artist.
b. The official QR Code should be always be displayed on the bottom right or the upper left of the work, maintaining a visual harmony with the overall picture.
c. In situations where the code can't be distinguished from the background, a supporting border can be used, based on the provisions offered in section "a".

ARTICLE II. On imagery:
a. The imagery displayed on the work should follow a patriotic, but not extremist, feel. Images such as knights, soldiers, and patriotic gestures, feats or environments are preferred.
b. The imagery should also follow a harmonious contrast with the background of the work, colors used for both items are at the discretion of the artist but should follow a harmonious contrast.
c. The imagery should preferably have a "vintage" feel to it. A vintage/modern imagery contrast is also acceptable.

ARTICLE III. On the exclusion of the provisions of this document:
a. Is recommended to follow the provisions of this document, maintaining a clear pattern of visual harmony.
b. This same document can be annulled by a decree of H.I.R.M., the Emperor-King, of His Excellency, the Imperial Chancellor, or by a decision of the Imperial Diet or of the Minister of Information. The elaboration of a new "guideline" on the creation of government propaganda can be done at the discretion of H.I.R.M., H.E or the Diet.

ARTICLE IV. On the issue of propaganda in special events: (revised as of 15/03/2018)
a. Different types of media for the purpose of propaganda can be issued in certain special events, such as the Dual Monarchy Day, the Empire Day, the Birthday of H.I.R.M, the Emperor-King, the Birthday of Foreign Leaders, the Birthday of H.I.R.M., the Empress-Queen, the signing of international treaties, the Aniversary of the Heir-Apparent, and other special dates.
b. Electoral Propaganda, as for this decree provides no rules, should follow the especifications of The Electoral Code of the Empire.
c. Issue of media for the purpose of propaganda can be done in a joint-venture of the Empire's Ministry of Culture and of the Ministry of Information, via the state-hold company Persenfilm and other state-hold companies.

Ministerpalast, 15 MARCH 2O18. — His Excellency, the Minister of Information.
H.E, H.H., The Hereditary Prince of Lamburg, Minister of Information.

Return to “Ministry of Information”