Ministerial Order nº 11, 12 AUGUST 2021

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, created in the same day of the foundation of the Kingdom of Ruthenia, play a role in setting policy, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs have a voice and are the one who develop this policy. Diplomatic relations are conducted by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, but the leadership of Foreign Affairs is in practice, led by His Imperial and Royal Majesty, the Emperor-King.
Oritsu.me

Ministerial Order nº 11, 12 AUGUST 2021

Post by Oritsu.me »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICE
A ministerial decree to terminate formal bilateral and diplomatic relations with the United Principalities of Lochaber and Glencoe.

His Excellency, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, in exercise of the powers vested on him, deeming it desirable to make this Order for the purpose of, in full harmony with the Imperial Constitution, decree the following:

ARTICLE I.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs terminates the formal bilateral and diplomatic relations with the United Principalities of Lochaber and Glencoe, on grounds of the nation performing as a scheme for attempted illicit enrichment.

ARTICLE II. All diplomatic relations with the United Principalities of Lochaber and Glencoe shall be considered to be terminated with immediate effect.
∫∫
Ministerpalast, 12 AUGUST 2O21. — His Excellency, the Minister of Foreign Affairs
His Excellency Dhrubajyoti Roy
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Foreign Affairs”