Micronational football

It is true that the Empire seems a quiet place, but we enjoy fun as much as any other people. Here is the place for good humor, games, very informal conversations and fun.
ThomasAlbuquerque

Micronational football

Post by ThomasAlbuquerque »

I don't know if here is the correct place to this post, but...

First, Hi. I'm Thomas Albuquerque, a friend of the Emperor-King and a new citizen of the Empire. I hope can help the empire become even bigger.
So, i'm a manager of Karácsony Football Club and we are playing the National Cup of Bugolavia as a guest team. In 2018, there will be the World Cup, in Bugolavia too, and the National football team will participate. : :D

All the matches are played at https://micronacional.cf, a system created exclusively to micronationalism. The managers of system are work hard to make him better and the system is totally functional and counts with system of sponsorship, training, friendly match, stadium building, etc.

I would like to invite the citizens of empire to join the micronational football, and, maybe, create a Empire National cup.

Here the link: https://micronacional.cf
Have a option to translate in some languages.

Best regards.
Thomas

His Royal Highness, Duke of Saena, Prince of Karácsony-Maryen.

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
Admiral of Imperial and Royal Navy.
Emperor-King

Re: Micronational football

Post by Emperor-King »

Como falamos português de forma primária, deixa eu responder isso nas duas línguas. Acho fantástica a ideia de trazer isso para nós e já vou publicar isso na M.A.G.N.A. também para dar mais publicidade. Com tantos cidadãos espalhados, simulação esportiva é muito eficaz; inteligente até. Fico feliz que isso venha pelas suas mãos. Por fim: vai KFC!
-------
As we speak Portuguese in a primary way, let me answer this in both languages. I think it's fantastic to bring this to us and I'll post it on M.A.G.N.A. to give more publicity. With so many citizens overspread, sports simulation is very effective; smart in fact. I'm glad this comes through your hands. Finally: go KFC!
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.

Return to “Unterhaltung”