Court Circular - February 2O19

It is true that the Empire seems a quiet place, but we enjoy fun as much as any other people. Here is the place for good humor, games, very informal conversations and fun.
Emperor-King

Court Circular - February 2O19

Post by Emperor-King »

Imperial Court Circular | February 2019
His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor-King, especially this month, devotes himself to official activities through his Own Office and schedules events for the month of March. This month will be exclusively for His Imperial Majesty to dedicate to his family, work and health. His Imperial and Royal Majesty did several medical examinations and began treatments to remedy some health problems.

On the 15 February, the Imperial Family adopted the Dalmatian dog called "Prince", which is the first dog to inhabit the imperial capital since the foundation of Ruthenia in 2014. From the SpotOne Kennel, a reference in the creation of Dalmatians, it is descendant and relative of several champions of the race and source of pride for the Imperial Family, already very fond of his new companion.
V I R I B V S . V N I T I S
Indivisibiliter ac Inseparabiliter!
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.

Return to “Unterhaltung”