Court Circular - January 2O19

It is true that the Empire seems a quiet place, but we enjoy fun as much as any other people. Here is the place for good humor, games, very informal conversations and fun.
Emperor-King

Court Circular - January 2O19

Post by Emperor-King »

Imperial Court Circular | January 2019
Hortolândia, O1 January
Their Imperial Majesties, the Emperor-King and the Empress spent the holiday with Their Serene Highnesses, the Princes of Mortenfeudt-Wittebach-Merania and expanded family.

São Paulo, O8 January
His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor-King, met the two grand masters of the Court, His Illustrious Highness, the Margrave of Hrodic and His Illustrious Highness, the Margrave of Maffrengrube.

Persenburg, 14-18 January
His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor-King, will host at the Imperial Capital the Conference of Persenburg on micronational economy in the Lusophone Sector.

Itu, 2O January
Their Imperial Majesties, the Emperor-King and the Empress participated at the celebrations for birthday of Their Illustrious Highnesses, the Margraves of Maffrengrube, with the presence of the other grand master of the Court and his wife, Their Illustrious Highnesses, the Margraves of Hrodic.

São Paulo, 23 January
His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor-King, joined a formal dinner state with His Imperial Majesty, Kaiser Wilhelm III and His August Majesty, Lucas, Stadhouder of Mauricia.

São Paulo, 26 January
Their Imperial Majesties, the Emperor-King and the Empress raised water donations for the victims of the Brumadinho dam disaster, on behalf of the Imperial and Royal Red Cross of Karnia-Ruthenia.
V I R I B V S . V N I T I S
Indivisibiliter ac Inseparabiliter!

Return to “Unterhaltung”