An Overdue Greeting

It is true that the Empire seems a quiet place, but we enjoy fun as much as any other people. Here is the place for good humor, games, very informal conversations and fun.
Edward Daniels

An Overdue Greeting

Post by Edward Daniels »

Greetings! My name is Edward Daniels. I am somewhat a relatively new citizen to the Empire, but I thought I'd introduce myself first.

For one, I am well known on the MicroWiki community. I reigned over my most important micronation ever, the Kingdom of Custosia from 2016-2017. Sadly, our history and nation was very unstable and weak. Custosia would eventually collapse in 2017, but a new nation came to take its place; the Federated States of Transterra. This is my most popular micronation, with significant citizens visiting our online community ever so often. I am up for re-election to "hopefully" win a second non-consecutive term as President of the Federated States in December.

Okay, enough about me. I wanted to explain why I joined Karnia-Ruthenia in the first place. I have to say, the main reason I joined was the professionalism behind this micronation. The way activity is conducted here, you could easily fool someone into thinking that this is a real nation in the world. I also joined because I wanted to experience a new type of micronation. I understand there is a Facebook group for Karnia-Ruthenia, so I might join. Although, I've never really been a big fan of Facebook; even more so after the whole data breach but I'm willing to make the transition for the sake of experience in this nation.

I hope you all enjoyed reading my greeting as I enjoyed writing it. I look forward to my time in this glorious Empire! God save the Emperor!
Emperor-King

Re: An Overdue Greeting

Post by Emperor-King »

Just like when you asked for citizenship, let me say now in public, what a great joy it is to have you with us. Your trajectory has long drawn attention to me and your micronational career is very distinct, extremely dignified. I could not feel less honored to have someone like you in the Empire!

As you will realize, our micronation is quite simple, despite the compliments that made us - and that fill my heart with pride and satisfaction. This is due, in part, to an undeveloped political culture in our micronation. What we have in cultural terms, we may lack as politicians. Added to that, most of the people involved in the daily life of the Empire on a larger or smaller scale and like me: perceive it as a marathon of a lifetime, something that children will inherit from us. Beyond wanting to be a state, we want to be a nation. There is also the age factor: most of our citizens are students or workers, parents. This tends to shorten the time for micronationalism, unfortunately.

We are truly a multi-ethnic micronation: more than 200 citizens from more than 30 different countries. Two official languages and several other regional languages. Different ethnicities, religions and political visions, yet committed to a vision of a more aristocratic world in the meaning of the term, more peaceful, more elegant, more content filled, a more comradely, receptive environment. I'm proud of what we all have built in these almost four years of existence.

Once with us, I wish you a good time with us and enjoy staying here and learning with us, but also to teach. You are an experienced micronationalist, very kind and polite, and with unlimited potential. It is an honor to receive you, no doubt!
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.
ThomasAlbuquerque

Post by ThomasAlbuquerque »

Welcome Edward! I'm sure you will have a unique experience in the Empire. You have arrived at a time of great importance to us and I am sure you will have many possibilities of activity.

My name is Thomas Albuquerque, and I'll make myself available if you need anything!
Thomas

His Royal Highness, Duke of Saena, Prince of Karácsony-Maryen.

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
Admiral of Imperial and Royal Navy.
Edward Daniels

Post by Edward Daniels »

Thank you all for the kind words. I hope to join the Facebook community very soon so I can officially launch my career in Karnia-Ruthenia.
CarloDiNossia

Post by CarloDiNossia »

From the House of Lamburg-Massaca, welcome to our Empire, Mr. Daniels!
H.E, H.H., The Hereditary Prince of Lamburg, Minister of Information.

Return to “Unterhaltung”