Royal Decree n. O59-2O16, 22 January 2O16.

Emperor-King

Royal Decree n. O59-2O16, 22 January 2O16.

Post by Emperor-King »

Kingdom of Ruthenia, 22 January 2O16.
Winter Residence, Persenburg-Götzödorf.
HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, the KING, in the free use of my powers, I made public that I approve and command full compliance of the following:

Article 1. His Royal Majesty EXONERATES The Right Honourable Yuri de Faria, Count of Faria, from the post of Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Article 2. His Royal Majesty NOMINATES The Right Honourable Nicolas Grangier, Count of Fleurac, to the post of Minister of Foreign Affairs, starting from 01 February 2016.
Article 3. This decree shall enter into force immediately.
FOLLOW UP. PUBLISH UP. EFETIVE UP IMMEDIATELY.
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.

Return to “Royal Decrees”