[CARPATHIA] Executive Decree n. OO1-2O18, 14 April 2O18.

HRM Christian I

[CARPATHIA] Executive Decree n. OO1-2O18, 14 April 2O18.

Post by HRM Christian I »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS ROYAL MAJESTY THE KING OF CARPATHIA AND GRAND DUKE OF LETZEMBOURG
In this Fourteenth day of April in the year Two Thousand and Eighteen, comes to public the King of Carpathia and Grand Duke of Letzembourg, on behalf of His Imperial and Royal Majesty, the Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, expresses His will, decides, as Head of State of the Kingdom of Carpathia, by virtue of Our noble offices and Our prerogatives, We hereby proclaim the following:

ARTICLE I. The Carpatho-Horvatian Language, developed by King and Grand Duke Christian I, being an integral part of Carpathian, Horvatian, and Karno-Ruthenian culture as a whole, shall from this day forth become a recognized language of the Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia.

ARTICLE II. The Carpatho-Horvatian language, being a naturalistic and man-made language, shall be subject to changes in the future, as any and all languages over time do. With this decree, the Carpatho-Horvatian Language Bureau shall be officially established, and headquartered in the Kingdom of Carpathia.

We ordain all authorities to whom the knowledge and execution of the present Decree belong, that comply with and enforce and obey its contents as fully as it is contained.
PUBLISH et COMPLY.
Done and passed in the City of Alexandrești, from the King's Own Office, on the Fourteenth day of April in the year of Two Thousand and Eighteen of grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

CHRISTIAN I
HIS ROYAL MAJESTY,
KING OF CARPATHIA AND GRAND DUKE OF LETZEMBOURG.
His Royal Majesty, Christian I,
King of Carpathia and Grand Duke of Letzembourg

President of the House of Representatives,
Minister of Internal Affairs,
Karno-Ruthenian Ambassador to the United States,
Counter Admiral of the Imperial and Royal Navy

Return to “Regional Decrees”