Imperial and Royal Decree n. 153-2O18, O2 July 2O18

Emperor-King

Imperial and Royal Decree n. 153-2O18, O2 July 2O18

Post by Emperor-King »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S OWN OFFICE
A bill about the deposition of Prince of Scotia.
WE, the EMPEROR OF KARNIA AND KING OF RUTHENIA, King of Bessabia, King of Acrin, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc., in full harmony with the Imperial Constitution, and in full compliance with the provisions of article 65, subsections I, decree the following:—

ARTICLE I. Considering that the demand made by the Imperial and Royal Decree n. 152-2O18 was not fulfilled and the only manifestation of is Highness, Prince James IX & I of Scotia, also known as Ethan Ritter was that he "did not wait for that news today", considering that the period established by the imperial government ended without a satisfactory answer; We declare that is Highness, Prince James IX & I of Scotia, also known as Ethan Ritter is henceforth deposed of the Throne of Scotia, with all his honors and distinctions revoked with immediate effect, and for all intents and purposes, being simply known as Mr. Ethan Ritter from the publication of that decree.

ARTICLE II. The administration of the Principality of Scotia will be transmitted by decree in due time, with the proper and necessary reform that is necessary. Until the issuance of a counter-order, the principality's administration shall be assigned to the Commander of the Fourth Army.

Hofbau, O2 JUNE 2O18. — His Imperial and Royal Majesty, the Emperor-King.
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.

Return to “Imperial and Royal Decrees”