II Legislature

The lower chamber consists of representatives deputies elected by direct election and plurality voting from each one of the constituencies of the Empire. The deputy exercises his legislative functions for a term of two years. The constituencies are determined by ordinary law and should not be numerically lower than the number of seats occupied in the House of Peers.
ThomasAlbuquerque

Re: II Legislature

Post by ThomasAlbuquerque »

My Friend Ulli.

Let's go ahead, thanks for your promptness and determination.

We will elect the President of this house so that we can continue the other topics.
Thomas

His Royal Highness, Duke of Saena, Prince of Karácsony-Maryen.

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
Admiral of Imperial and Royal Navy.
deTaxus

Post by deTaxus »

Noble colleagues,

Time for the first weekly poll. Please, refer to this within this week, from today to 08/25, in order to open new poll next week.
This week's poll is as follows:

1- The President of the House of Representatives;
2- Choosing of the new Imperial Chancellor (P1);
3- Editing of the Internal Statute of the House of Representatives;
4- Suggestions and contributions of the noble colleagues of this House.

Here I leave you my considerations about the poll:

1- The President of the House of Representatives: It has to be chosen as soon as possible in order to keep the activities going. It has to be someone with availability and that can assume the responsibility of conducting the task of leading the House during this two years. Please, be attentive that the president has no full responsibility on this task and has no condition whatsoever of doing everything alone, he will need all the help he can. All we have to do is work according to the compromise we have made since we have been elected. Therefore, I put my name into consideration of the noble colleagues to fulfill this void and we can start working with legal safety.

2- Choosing of the new Imperial Chancellor (P1): As the title I have suggested, this is a NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. However, without a president of this House, this poll would make no sense at all. It has come to my knowledge that my noble colleague, HRH Thomas Karácsony-Maryen, would like to put his name into consideration of this House in order to fulfill this void. Now, if anyone in the Empire feels that they have what it takes to become the new Imperial Chancellor, please step up. Be attentive, though, that this position is of extreme importance, as he will conduct the Imperial Diet, among other responsibilities. I believe that HRH Thomas Karácsony-Maryen is a perfect name for the job. Talking to the current Imperial Chancellor, HRH Michael I, he said that, if nobody else applies, he would remain in office.

3- Editing of the Internal Statute of the House of Representatives: Now, this is a task which I believe we are in need of a qualified person to do so. We have excellent people in the Empire with aptitude for legal stuff that can help us achieving this code. Please, have in mind that this document is to rule the activities of this House for all the upcoming legislatures from now on, so it is very important and has a high priority. I have little understanding of this matters, but we still need to make small contributions to what we have in mind for the document. For example, I believe that the two-year term has to be maintained (and then we need to create laws in order to guarantee the activity, the lack of it has to be held administratively somehow), that we need to work towards developing a full functional system of participation (that I have been creating for some time and will present soon) and that we need to develop laws of importance to the internal development of our districts, as well as promoting integration among them.

4- Suggestions and contributions of the noble colleagues of this House: It is important to know that any of us can develop studies and theories to make valid any of our proposals. We have the duty of proposing laws, debating them and voting them and we have absolutely no need to be called upon our duty. Please, I urge you to make sure you are proactive in this topic, so we do not have any need to be reminded to do our job, the job we have been elected for. My contributions this week are that we need to think about our financial system and a way to make it viable. As you know, it is a matter on which all micronation dedicates full attention to. Besides that, I have been working on some projects to the area I am responsible for, the Foreign Affairs, and I intend that the Empire hosts a Diplomacy Summit in order to discuss specific matters of this area. Everyone that has even a little do to with the area will be invited to participate and even people who have no ties to the area, but have any kind of interest for matters of Diplomacy and Foreign Affairs, as for the laws that regulate it, can join us too. We do not need to discuss just these proposals though, please feel free and do contribute with any ideas you may have.

These, my noble peers, are the polls of this week. Please, refer to them within this week's scope.

May God bless us all.

For the Constitution and our people.
Caio de Taxus
Duke of Daugavia, Duke of Taxus, Kaiserjagermeister
Duke_Aggelos

Post by Duke_Aggelos »

Dear Colleagues,

I think that we have to elect the new President of the House of Representatives and then the House could elect the new Imperial Chancellor. After these two motions the House could create the Internal Statute and to discuss other matters.

Yours faithfully
Aggelos
Duke of Argadia
ThomasAlbuquerque

Colleagues.

I make my name available to take over the Chancellery if necessary.

Regarding the President of the House, I would like to suggest that our Noble colleague Ulli has his name considered for this position, since he has been playing a leading role since the beginning of the work of this House. I find it very useful if we can reach this decision by consensus without the need for a vote, but if so, it is interesting that those interested in assuming the Presidency of the House indicate their names.
Thomas

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
Duke_Aggelos

Post by Duke_Aggelos »

Dear Colleagues,

I will agree with Thomas 's proposal for a consensual election of the President.
Aggelos
Duke of Argadia
deTaxus

Post by deTaxus »

Noble colleagues.

These matters are of utter importance and that is why I present you the following:

1- If no one objects, I would like to, humbly, accept the proposal made by HRH Thomas Karácsony-Maryen for me to become the president of this House;
2- If no one objects, I would like to present HRH Thomas Karácsony-Maryen as Imperial Chancellor to our Most August Emperor;
3- I would like to hear from HRH Thomas Karácsony-Maryen about the person he has in mind to help us on the Internal Statute of this House;

As it is public knowledge, another concern of this House is to debate the viability of a financial system. On this topic, there are some requests already being made and some changes might be seen here soon. In the meantime, I would like to know of you, my noble colleagues, if there are any ideas on this matter. As for myself, my main ideas about the financial system is to redesign the bills and coins, to establish laws about trade, exchange and market regulations, incentives for people who want to engage in businesses, create a monetary regulatory agency, among others related.

Of course, as mentioned in previous posts, you may have any ideas of laws you would like to see being debated here, any proposal of any kind. If you do, please feel free to express it.
As for myself, I am currently working, for the last four months, in a Diplomacy Summit that I intend for the Empire to host. As representatives of your districts, if you would like to participate, it would be great news.

As soon as you reply this post, I will present the outcome to our Most August Emperor, in order for him to confere authority to the Imperial Chancellor so the government can finally happen.

I urge you to be, as always, proactive.
Caio de Taxus
Joseph

Post by Joseph »

I am going to run for the presidency.
ThomasAlbuquerque

Friends.

1- If no one objects, I would like to, humbly, accept the proposal made by HRH Thomas Karácsony-Maryen for me to become the president of this House;
I agree with the point in question.

2- If no one objects, I would like to present HRH Thomas Karácsony-Maryen as Imperial Chancellor to our Most August Emperor;
I am honored by the nomination.

3- I would like to hear from HRH Thomas Karácsony-Maryen about the person he has in mind to help us on the Internal Statute of this House;
I would like to suggest His Serene Highness Wilhelm von und zu Hochbach-Kundarheim, Palatine of Justice of the Empire.

About the economic system, I have some projects based on value generation based on internal activity (mainly by Citadel publications as a way of creating value). It was a project that was developing for the use of Andorra's micronational economic system, but it did not go ahead.

Due to the derivatist character of the Empire, it is important that the generation of values ​​in the economy is as realistic as possible. It should be something to be discussed in every detail.
Thomas

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
ThomasAlbuquerque

Joseph wrote:I am going to run for the presidency.
In this case, it will be necessary to open a vote for the Presidency.
Thomas

IMPERIAL CHANCELLOR
deTaxus

Post by deTaxus »

Noble colleagues,

I inform you all the outcome of the poll made yesterday:

For the Presidency of the House of Representatives, HRH Ulli von und zu Eibenland-Sansbeurg was elected, by majority of votes.
For the Imperial Chancellery, HRH Thomas, Prince Karácsony-Maryen was elected, unanimously.

Thus, this House officially presents the name of the elected to the appreciation of the Emperor-King.
Caio de Taxus

Return to “House of Representatives”