I Legislature

The lower chamber consists of representatives deputies elected by direct election and plurality voting from each one of the constituencies of the Empire. The deputy exercises his legislative functions for a term of two years. The constituencies are determined by ordinary law and should not be numerically lower than the number of seats occupied in the House of Peers.
MichaeldeAppinfeldt

Re: I Legislature

Post by MichaeldeAppinfeldt »

Acting in Our capacity as Chancellor, we concur, and Second this motion.
His Majesty, Michael I, the King of Burgundaria
Grand Duke of Nordinsel, Prince of Scotia and Duke of Appinfeldt
Count of Breisgau, Duke of Solisia
OftE | RKSS | KofOMS | KoStG | IOL - 1st
Field Marshal of the Karno-Ruthenian Army
Aide-de-Camp of His Imperial and Royal Majesty
Commander of the Imperial & Royal Leibgarde
Emperor-King

Post by Emperor-King »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
My lords and members of the House of Representatives!

We come, for the second time in this legislature, to meet your excellencies to require that your work move in the direction in which We direct you. There are matters of the highest priority that need your deliberation and, understanding the still-nascent political career of you, and also of this Empire, and therefore, through Our vision of the activity of this house, We require you to deliberate on the following topics.

I. Presented earlier, We need your excellencies to create an Internal Regiment for the House of Representatives and vote it. Failure to do so constitutes a grave affront to the Constitution, and having sworn to protect and fulfill it, your excellencies must resolve this matter immediately, since your excellencies have also sworn to uphold it and to fulfill it.

II. Presented earlier, We need your excellencies to deliberate on the right to multiple citizenship for our citizens, as this may interfere with the reading of our constitutional text and the subject has already been presented to the House, without having been put to the vote.

III. Presented earlier, We need your excellencies to deliberate on possession, consumption and apology to narcotics. Topic never discussed before, relevant to our society, mentioned and never voted.

IV. Presented earlier, We need your excellencies to deliberate on the criminalization of psychological terrorism, which unfortunately constitutes a real plague in a virtual environment and that has already caused damage to the citizens of the Empire, and should be, if it is the will of your excellencies, be debated.

V. Presented earlier, We need your excellencies to discuss plagiarism and piracy, recurring subject matter through countless attempts at plagiarism that our national symbols, constitution, laws and other documents suffer. The subject is very relevant and yet never deliberated by your excellencies.

VI. Also presented earlier, We need your excellencies to discuss legislation that defines roles, duties, and prerogatives to regional rulers. The path to this legislation was opened by the constitution and, considering the origin of the current members of this Diet, We believe that it is in the best interest of your excellencies to create this legislation.

VII. It is, after so many matters already brought up for discussion in this Diet, that the following are new, beginning with the deliberation of your excellencies about foreign affairs. On 13 July 2017 diplomatic recognition was signed with the Principality of Padmé. However, on 01 December of the same year, the project underwent significant changes: it changed its name, its geographical reference and culture, becoming the Kingdom of Barin. His Royal Majesty, the King of the Barinites, sought our Diplomatic Service to make official the diplomatic situation between our micronations. On the positive recommendation of the Ambassador-at-Large for the Lusophone Sector, Count Karácsony, We submit to the Imperial Diet the approval or refusal of diplomatic ties with the now Kingdom of Barin. Voting on this subject requires MAXIMUM URGENCY.

VIII. It was already Our will some time ago and discussed with the then Imperial Chancellor last year the desire to change the geography of the Empire in two points. The first would be to deliver the Grand Duchy of Gaussland to a micronation responsible and committed to protecting Antarctica. The annexation of Gaussland took place in a context of diplomatic interest, but it became an environmental concern that we may not have developed to the satisfaction, which makes me question the viability of the endeavor, so We ask your excellencies to decide whether the Grand Duchy of Gaussland must remain a member state of the Empire or if we should seek our greatest ally in the region, the Grand Duchy of Flandrensis, and deliver the region into their care.

IX. The second subject in this sense, more recent, is the stay of the Principality of the Scotia in the Empire. This micronation violates the petition they made in the past to join the Empire, presented no additions to our culture or society, and does not meet our diplomatic goals, so that it is not feasible to maintain it, and knowing diplomatic provisions about our diplomacy, We ask this House to deliberate the matter and to guide Your Sovereign in the subjects mentioned above.

We urge your excellencies to take the utmost care. The First Legislature is near its end and it must fulfill its role. The Crown fulfills its obligations, the Chancellor fulfills its obligations, the ministers fulfill their obligations, the people fulfill their obligations and must the Imperial Diet also fulfill its obligations.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
OS REINOS E AS TERRAS DA COROA DA RUTÊNIA E AS TERRAS REPRESENTADAS NO CONSELHO DA KÁRNIA
Meus senhores e membros da Câmara dos Representantes!

Venho, pela segunda vez nesta legislatura, ao encontro de vossas excelências para requerer que o trabalho dos senhores caminhe no sentido em que vos lhes direciono. Há assuntos da máxima prioridade que precisam de sua deliberação e, compreendendo a carreira política ainda nascente dos senhores, e também deste Império, e por isso, mediante minha visão sobre a atividade desta câmara, Nós requeremos que deliberem sobre os seguintes temas.

I. Apresentado anteriormente, preciso que criem um Regimento Interno para a Câmara dos Representativos e a votem. Não fazê-lo constitui em grave afronta à Constituição e, tendo jurado protegê-la e cumpri-la, preciso que resolvam esse assunto imediatamente, já que suas excelências também juraram defendê-la e cumpri-la.

II. Apresentado anteriormente, Nós precisamos que deliberem sobre o direito à múltiplas cidadanias aos nossos cidadãos, já que isso pode interferir na leitura de nosso texto constitucional e o tema já foi apresentado à Casa, sem no entanto ter sido levada à votação.

III. Apresentado anteriormente, Nós precisamos que deliberem sobre a posse, consumo e apologia à narcóticos. Tema nunca antes abordado, relevante para nossa sociedade, mencionado e jamais votado.

IV. Apresentado anteriormente, Nós precisamos que deliberem sobre a criminalização do terrorismo psicológico, que infelizmente se constitui em verdadeira praga em ambiente virtual e que já causou danos à cidadãos do Império, devendo, caso seja a vontade de suas excelências, ser debatido.

V. Apresentado anteriormente, Nós precisamos que deliberem sobre plágio e pirataria, assunto recorrente mediante incontáveis tentativas de plágio que nossos símbolos nacionais, constituição, leis e outros documentos sofrem. O assunto é muito relevante e, no entanto, jamais deliberado por suas excelências.

VI. Também apresentado anteriormente, Nós precisamos que deliberem sobre legislação que defina funções, deveres e prerrogativas aos governantes regionais. O caminho para essa legislação foi aberto pela constituição e, considerando a origem dos atuais membros desta Dieta, acreditamos que seja do máximo interesse de suas excelências criar essa legislação.

VII. Constitui, após tantas matérias já trazidas para discussão nessa Dieta, novidade as que se seguem, começando pela deliberação de suas excelências acerca de assuntos estrangeiro. Foi firmado, em 13 de Julho de 2017, reconhecimento diplomático com o Principado de Padmé. Contudo, em 01 de Dezembro do mesmo ano, o projeto passou por significativas mudanças: alterou seu nome, seu referencial geográfico e cultura, transformando-se no Reino do Barin. Sua Majestade Real, o Rei dos Barenitas, procurou pelo nosso Serviço Diplomático para oficializar a situação diplomática entre nossas micronações. Mediante recomendação positiva do Embaixador-at-Large para o Setor Lusófono, o Conde Karácsony, submetemos à Dieta Imperial a aprovação ou recusa dos laços diplomáticos com o agora Reino de Barin. A votação desse assunto exige MÁXIMA URGÊNCIA.

VIII. Já era Nossa vontade há algum tempo e discutida com o então Chanceler Imperial no ano passado o desejo de alterar a geografia do Império em dois pontos. O primeiro, seria o de entregar o Grão-Ducado de Gaussland à micronação responsável e comprometida com a proteção da Antártida. A anexação de Gaussland se deu em um contexto de interesse diplomático, mas passou a ser uma preocupação ambiental que talvez não tenhamos desenvolvido a contento, o que me faz questionar a viabilidade da empreitada, de modo que peço a suas excelências que deliberem se o Grão-Ducado de Gaussland deve permanecer um estado-membro do Império ou se devemos procurar nosso maior aliado na região, o Grão-Ducado de Flandrensis, e entregar a região aos seus cuidados.

IX. A segunda alteração nesse sentido, mais recente, é a permanência do Principado da Scócia no Império. Essa micronação viola a petição que nos fizera no passado para unirem-se à nós, não apresentou nenhum acréscimo à nossa cultura ou sociedade e não satisfaz nossos objetivos diplomáticos, de modo que não é viável mantê-la e, conhecendo as provisões diplomáticas acerca de nossa diplomacia, eu solicito à essa Casa que delibere o assunto e oriente o Seu Soberano nos temas citados acima.

Nós solicitamos aos senhores máxima diligência. A Primeira Legislatura está perto de seu término e ela deve cumprir o seu papel. A Coroa cumpre suas obrigações, o Chanceler cumpre suas obrigações, os ministros cumprem suas obrigações, o povo cumpre suas obrigações e deve a Dieta Imperial também cumprir as suas obrigações.
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, King of Bessabia, King of Horvatia, Szolnók, Geza, Letingia, Escandia, King of Jestia, King of Temeswaria, etc.; Archduke of Karnia, Grand Duke of Gaussland, Caledonia; Duke of Ladislavia, Hoheneinsamkeit, Weißeswasser, Csorna, Chedowski, Balaton; Grand Prince of Karcag, Margrave of Luftrein, Duke of Persenburg, Götzödorf, Mohács, Pannonhalm, Podenbrad, Gyalla, Oswiencin, Zallanta, Cieszpreg, Fertodin, Rugoz, Árpád; Princely Count of Bihar, Tamaz, Koberg, Gerizia, Grevenia; Prince of Thomaz-Rocha, Bersód; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusitia; Count of Heves, Feldkirchenberg, Brevento, Szentes, etc.; Lord of Fürstenbergserdboden, Kazin, etc., etc. etc.
CarloDiNossia

Post by CarloDiNossia »

I. Presented earlier, We need your excellencies to create an Internal Regiment for the House of Representatives and vote it. Failure to do so constitutes a grave affront to the Constitution, and having sworn to protect and fulfill it, your excellencies must resolve this matter immediately, since your excellencies have also sworn to uphold it and to fulfill it.
I believe that the system proposed by His Grace, the Duke of Libértia, is the most sound and practicable. Acknowledging this, I vote in favor of his proposal.
II. Presented earlier, We need your excellencies to deliberate on the right to multiple citizenship for our citizens, as this may interfere with the reading of our constitutional text and the subject has already been presented to the House, without having been put to the vote.
I think that, if said law prohibiting the possession of multiple citizenship is to be enacted, the number of citizens in the empire would shrink considerably. I also must quote myself: "Your Grace, if I must say, such a law would undermine the life of citizens like me. I'm both a citizen of the Principality of Nossia and of the Empire. If said law would be enacted, I would have to abdicate my throne and renunciate my nossian citizenship, as to keep my imperial citizenship, or, renunciate my imperial citizenship and keep my throne. None of both situations appeases me or permits the continuation of my duties on both the empire and the principality." So I vote "no".
III. Presented earlier, We need your excellencies to deliberate on possession, consumption and apology to narcotics. Topic never discussed before, relevant to our society, mentioned and never voted.
I believe that the possession and use of narcotics should be tightly regulated. An exception can be made for drugs that can be used in medical treatments and procedures, such as marijuana, morphine and other opioids and also amphetamines. I am in favor of a further discussion of this matter.
IV. Presented earlier, We need your excellencies to deliberate on the criminalization of psychological terrorism, which unfortunately constitutes a real plague in a virtual environment and that has already caused damage to the citizens of the Empire, and should be, if it is the will of your excellencies, be debated.
Psychological AND digital terrorism should be made, in my opinion, a crime of the utmost gravity. I also acknowledge that my legal knowledge is poor, at its best, and that further discussion is needed.
V. Presented earlier, We need your excellencies to discuss plagiarism and piracy, recurring subject matter through countless attempts at plagiarism that our national symbols, constitution, laws and other documents suffer. The subject is very relevant and yet never deliberated by your excellencies.
I must express my support for a law on copyrights and piracy. I advocate, as an amateur author and designer, the use of copyright material for Fair Use, educational or historical purposes and informational fashion.
VI. Also presented earlier, We need your excellencies to discuss legislation that defines roles, duties, and prerogatives to regional rulers. The path to this legislation was opened by the constitution and, considering the origin of the current members of this Diet, We believe that it is in the best interest of your excellencies to create this legislation.
I must say that I, unfortunately, don't have any opinion on this matter.
VII. It is, after so many matters already brought up for discussion in this Diet, that the following are new, beginning with the deliberation of your excellencies about foreign affairs. On 13 July 2017 diplomatic recognition was signed with the Principality of Padmé. However, on 01 December of the same year, the project underwent significant changes: it changed its name, its geographical reference and culture, becoming the Kingdom of Barin. His Royal Majesty, the King of the Barinites, sought our Diplomatic Service to make official the diplomatic situation between our micronations. On the positive recommendation of the Ambassador-at-Large for the Lusophone Sector, Count Karácsony, We submit to the Imperial Diet the approval or refusal of diplomatic ties with the now Kingdom of Barin. Voting on this subject requires MAXIMUM URGENCY.
I support the recognition of the Barinese state by the empire.
VIII. It was already Our will some time ago and discussed with the then Imperial Chancellor last year the desire to change the geography of the Empire in two points. The first would be to deliver the Grand Duchy of Gaussland to a micronation responsible and committed to protecting Antarctica. The annexation of Gaussland took place in a context of diplomatic interest, but it became an environmental concern that we may not have developed to the satisfaction, which makes me question the viability of the endeavor, so We ask your excellencies to decide whether the Grand Duchy of Gaussland must remain a member state of the Empire or if we should seek our greatest ally in the region, the Grand Duchy of Flandrensis, and deliver the region into their care.
I also have no opinion on this matter.
IX. The second subject in this sense, more recent, is the stay of the Principality of the Scotia in the Empire. This micronation violates the petition they made in the past to join the Empire, presented no additions to our culture or society, and does not meet our diplomatic goals, so that it is not feasible to maintain it, and knowing diplomatic provisions about our diplomacy, We ask this House to deliberate the matter and to guide Your Sovereign in the subjects mentioned above.
As Scotia doesn't contributes in any way to the well-being of the Empire and its citizens, I vote in favor of retracting its status as an constituent state of the Empire.

- - -
H.E, H.H., The Hereditary Prince of Lamburg, Minister of Information.
HRM Christian I

Post by HRM Christian I »

Acting in my capacity as President of the House of Representatives, I herewith call this body to order. I ask that the voting members of this legislature share their opinions on the matters presented below, and state whether the support, or do not support the clause.

I.Presented earlier, we need your excellencies to create an Internal Regiment for the House of Representatives and vote it. Failure to do so is serious affront to the Constitution, and having sworn to protect and fulfill it, your excellencies must resolve this matter immediately, since your excellencies have also sworn to uphold it and to fulfill it.

I support this matter fully. My vote on this matter is 'Yea.'

II. Presented earlier, we need your excellencies to deliberate on the right to multiple citizenship for our citizens, as this may interfere with the reading of our constitutional text and the subject has already been presented to the House, without having been put to the vote.

I personally do not believe that we should regulate the number of citizenships held by our citizens, as I myself, as well as many other citizens of our Empire hold/have held multiple micronational citizenships. However, I do believe that while we should not ban dual/multiple citizenships, Karno-Ruthenian citizens should be viewed as solely Karno-Ruthenian. My vote on this matter is 'Nay.'

III.Presented earlier, we need your excellencies to deliberate on possession, consumption and apology to narcotics. Topic never discussed before, relevant to our society, mentioned and never voted.

The Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia should not condone the use of illegal narcotics. However, I do believe that we should allow the use of narcotics, solely for medical purposes.

IV. Presented earlier, we need your excellencies to deliberate on the criminalization of psychological terrorism, which unfortunately constitutes a real plague in a virtual environment and that has already caused damage to the citizens of the Empire, and should be, if it is the will of your excellencies, be debated.

I do believe that all those who participate in terrorist activities of any kind should be prosecuted to the furthest extent of Karno-Ruthenian law.

V.Presented earlier, we need your excellencies to discuss plagiarism and piracy, recurring subject matter through countless attempts at plagiarism that our national symbols, constitution, laws and other documents suffer. The subject is very relevant and yet never deliberated by your excellencies.

I believe that plagiarism should be dealt with accordingly. I agree with the Prince of Nossia's point about copyright laws.

SAW. Also presented earlier, we need your excellencies to discuss legislation that defines roles, duties, and prerogatives to regional rulers. The path to this legislation was opened by the constitution and, considering the origin of the current members of this Diet, we believe that it is in the best interest of your excellencies to create this legislation.

Regional rulers should be able to act in the best interests of their respective territories (in compliance with the Imperial Constitution), as long as they do not infringe upon the rights of Karno-Ruthenian citizens under their intimidate jurisdiction.

VII.It is, after so many matters already brought up for discussion in this Diet, that the following are new, beginning with the deliberation of your excellencies about foreign affairs. On 13 July 2017 diplomatic recognition was signed with the Principality of Padmé. However, on 01 December of the same year, the project underwent significant changes: it changed its name, its geographical reference and culture, becoming the Kingdom of Barin. His Royal Majesty, the King of the Barinites, sought our Diplomatic Service to make the diplomatic situation official among our micronations. On the positive recommendation of the Ambassador-at-Large for the Lusophone Sector, Count Karácsony, We submit to the Imperial Diet the approval or refusal of diplomatic ties with the now Kingdom of Barin. Voting on this subject requires MAXIMUM URGENCY.

I support the diplomatic relationship with the Kingdom of Barin.

VIII. It was already our will some time ago and discussed with the then Imperial Chancellor last year the desire to change the geography of the Empire in two points. The first would be to deliver the Grand Duchy of Gaussland to a micronation responsible and committed to protecting Antarctica. The annexation of Gaussland took place in a context of diplomatic interest, but it was an environmental concern that we may not have developed to the satisfaction, which makes me question the viability of the endeavor, so we ask your excellencies whether the Grand Duchy of Gaussland must remain a member state of the Empire or if we should seek our greatest ally in the region, the Grand Duchy of Flanders, and deliver the region into their care.

I have no explicit opinion on the matter.

IX.The second subject in this sense, more recent, is the stay of the Principality of the Scotia in the Empire. This micronation violates the petition made in the past to join the Empire, presented no additions to our culture or society, and does not meet our diplomatic goals, so that it is not feasible to maintain it, and knowing diplomatic provisions about our diplomacy, We ask this House to deliberate the matter and to guide Your Sovereign in the subjects mentioned above.

Just as the Prince of Nossia, I support the removal of the Principality of Scotia. However, before an official opinion is made on the matter, I propose that the Principality be administered by a new sovereign, or placed under the administration of another existing state of the Empire, similarly to the Grand Duchy of Letzembourg and Kingdom of Carpathia having a common administration whilst maintaining separate territorial statuses.

I now call upon the members of this legislature to vote on the matter. The voting period shall last for exactly one week (to end on the 27th day of April, 2018), or until all members of this legislature have voted.
His Royal Majesty, Christian I,
King of Carpathia and Grand Duke of Letzembourg

President of the House of Representatives,
Minister of Internal Affairs,
Karno-Ruthenian Ambassador to the United States,
Counter Admiral of the Imperial and Royal Navy
MichaeldeAppinfeldt

Post by MichaeldeAppinfeldt »

My Lords and Majesty, I stand with the following opinions on the matters at hand:

Appinfeldt supports the adoption of the Duke of Libertia's plan in this regard, thus voting Yea.

Appinfeldt feels that, while we must respect and acknowledge that very few people involved in micronationalism will hold citizenship in only one micronation, and that an ironclad ruling against such would be deleterious for the Empire, those individuals who may hold multiple citizenship's must clearly understand that should they choose to stand for public office within the Empire or its constituent states, as an Office Holder of the Empire, they are expected to adhere to and execute all Imperial policies that are legally enacted, whatever their external citizenships might be. Likewise, such individuals should understand that, assuming they hold some Office within the Empire, that they are expected to execute the duties of that office to the best of their abilities, even if the Empire should come into conflict with the state they hold joint allegiance to, and that this is a non-negotiable condition of their Office.

This allowance, however, must be subject to restrictions, should the individual in question accept some Title, Enlargement or military command from the Empire, in which case, said individual should be trusted to make an express declaration acknowledging the supremacy of the Empire and its constituent States.

Appinfeldt thus votes "Yea" for allowing dual/multiple citizenships, but with reservations and restrictions.

Narcotics in general, have solid, well-known and defined medicinal uses. However, the caveat to this is that such medicines are, by definition, highly addictive and possibly dangerous. Therefore, pending definition revisions from a "Ministry of Health" - which body is not currently within the structure of the Imperial Government, a situation which the Office of the Chancellor strongly recommends should be corrected - Appinfeldt recommends a general division of Narcotics into "Schedule 1" and "Schedule 2", defined as:

*Schedule 1: Such narcotic compounds or unitary drugs as would normally require a prescription from a duly qualified medical professional, of appropriate standing to issue a prescription for such

*Schedule 2: Such narcotic compounds or unitary drugs defined as being currently in general and unregulated use, including - but not limited to - such substances as caffeine, wherein the narcotic in question is an integral component of the substance, as in coffee or tea

The above Schedule definitions should be held as strictly conditional, pending more precise definitions from competent medical authorities.

Given the above, Appinfeldt firmly votes "Yea" in regards to restrictions on Schedule 1 narcotics, and firmly votes "Nay" in regards to restrictions on Schedule 2 narcotics.

Appinfeldt votes "Yea" in the strongest possible terms, in favor of criminalization of all forms of deliberate terroristic acts. However, Appinfeldt holds that "Yea" vote to be conditional, pending a more precise definition of criminal intent from the Ministry of Justice and/or the Imperial Supreme Court, acknowledging that those bodies may refer the question back to this body for review.

Plagiarism and piracy are, by definition, theft, and therefore are already illegal. While "fair use" claims may be made, Appinfeldt feels that adjudication of this specific aspect of law is a question best decided by interaction between the Imperial Ministry of Justice and the Imperial Supreme Court, as per its holdings in re IV, concerning a definition of "fair use".

It is the view of Appinfeldt that the Empire holds conditional supremacy of law over constituent member-states, in that the laws and forms of the Empire should take precedence within its member states, so long as those laws are not onerous to the member-state, and further, that internal laws of the various member-states must yield to Imperial Law when conflicts should arise. As has been demonstrated, the Empire is more than willing to allow a member-state to leave, should it feel that it is in unresolvable conflict with the Imperial structure, and that this condition constitutes a Right of Departure for the member-states in general.

In this regard, Appinfeldt votes "Yea" for approval of the establishment of diplomatic ties.

Appinfeldt votes a conditional "Yea", in favor of transferring Gaussland to Flandrensis, but only if no one within the Empire can be found who has sufficient time and/or interest in doing so, sufficient to warrant either being Granted the territory by His Imperial Majesty, or in being Enlarged to assume control of it as a member State.

Appinfeldt is generally opposed to simply giving up territory. If the Seat of the Principality is vacant or otherwise in abeyance, Appinfeldt feels very strongly that Scotia should be retained by the Empire, and placed under the direct authority of the Imperial Throne, as per the Hakodate Concession, until such time as a suitable ruler can be Enlarged to command that state.
His Majesty, Michael I, the King of Burgundaria
Grand Duke of Nordinsel, Prince of Scotia and Duke of Appinfeldt
Count of Breisgau, Duke of Solisia
OftE | RKSS | KofOMS | KoStG | IOL - 1st
Field Marshal of the Karno-Ruthenian Army
Aide-de-Camp of His Imperial and Royal Majesty
Commander of the Imperial & Royal Leibgarde
CarloDiNossia

Post by CarloDiNossia »

My fellow representatives, as this legislature draws to a close, I believe that we must resolve these questions that are bestowed before us and put them to rest.
May I request a final decision from this house?
HRM Christian I

Gentlemen,
Seeing that the voting period has ended, I hereby declare the acceptance of the multiple notions by unanimity, submit the following resolution:

I.Presented earlier, we need your excellencies to create an Internal Regiment for the House of Representatives and vote it. Failure to do so is serious affront to the Constitution, and having sworn to protect and fulfill it, your excellencies must resolve this matter immediately, since your excellencies have also sworn to uphold it and to fulfill it.

This notion passes. We hereby request the creation of an Internal Regiment for the House of Representatives.

II. Presented earlier, we need your excellencies to deliberate on the right to multiple citizenship for our citizens, as this may interfere with the reading of our constitutional text and the subject has already been presented to the House, without having been put to the vote.

This notion passes. We hereby request the allowance of dual/multiple micro-national citizenships.

III.Presented earlier, we need your excellencies to deliberate on possession, consumption and apology to narcotics. Topic never discussed before, relevant to our society, mentioned and never voted.

This notion passes. We hereby request the creation of a Ministry of Health, with the following responsibilities, as proposed by Michael ofAppinfeldt:
* Schedule 1: Such narcotic compounds or unitary drugs would normally require a prescription from a duly qualified medical professional,

* Schedule 2: Such narcotic compounds or unitary drugs defined as being currently in general and unregulated use, including - but not limited to - such substances as caffeine, wherein the narcotic in question is an integral component of the substance, as in coffee or tea

IV. Presented earlier, we need your excellencies to deliberate on the criminalization of psychological terrorism, which unfortunately constitutes a real plague in a virtual environment and that has already caused damage to the citizens of the Empire, and should be, if it is the will of your excellencies, be debated.

This notion passes. We hereby request that criminal activities, primarily concerning terrorism, be punished to the furthest extent of Karno-Ruthenian law.

V.Presented earlier, we need your excellencies to discuss plagiarism and piracy, recurring subject matter through countless attempts at plagiarism that our national symbols, constitution, laws and other documents suffer. The subject is very relevant and yet never deliberated by your excellencies.

This notion passes. We hereby request that the laws concerning plagiarism and piracy be formally codified by the Ministry of Justice and Imperial Supreme Court.

SAW. Also presented earlier, we need your excellencies to discuss legislation that defines roles, duties, and prerogatives to regional rulers. The path to this legislation was opened by the constitution and, considering the origin of the current members of this Diet, we believe that it is in the best interest of your excellencies to create this legislation.

This notion passes. We hereby request that regional rulers be allowed to act in the best interest of their respective territories, however, as long as these interests to no infringe upon Karno-Ruthenian law, also recognizing that the Empire holds conditional supremacy of law over all constituent member-states.

VII.It is, after so many matters already brought up for discussion in this Diet, that the following are new, beginning with the deliberation of your excellencies about foreign affairs. On 13 July 2017 diplomatic recognition was signed with the Principality of Padmé. However, on 01 December of the same year, the project underwent significant changes: it changed its name, its geographical reference and culture, becoming the Kingdom of Barin. His Royal Majesty, the King of the Baronites, sought our Diplomatic Service to make the diplomatic official situation among our micronations. On the positive recommendation of the Ambassador-at-Large for the Lusophone Sector, Count Karácsony, We submit to the Imperial Diet the approval or refusal of diplomatic ties with the now Kingdom of Barin. Voting on this subject requires MAXIMUM URGENCY.

This notion passes. We approve of the diplomatic relationship between the Empire of Karnia-Ruthena and the Kingdom of Barin.

VIII. It was already our will some time ago and discussed with the then Imperial Chancellor last year the desire to change the geography of the Empire in two points. The first would be to deliver the Grand Duchy of Gaussland to a micronation responsible and committed to protecting Antarctica. The annexation of Gaussland took place in a context of diplomatic interest, but it was an environmental concern that we may not have developed to the satisfaction, which makes me question the viability of the endeavor, so we ask your excellencies whether the Grand Duchy of Gaussland must remain a member state of the Empire or if we should seek our greatest ally in the region, the Grand Duchy of Flanders, and deliver the region into their care.

This notion passes. We hereby approve the transfer of the Grand Duchy of Gaussland to the Grand Duchy of Flandrensis.

The second subject in this sense, more recent, is the stay of the Principality of the Scotia in the Empire. This micronation violates the petition made in the past to join the Empire, presented no additions to our culture or society, and does not meet our diplomatic goals, so that it is not feasible to maintain it, and knowing diplomatic provisions about our diplomacy, We ask this House to deliberate the matter and to guide Your Sovereign in the above mentioned subjects.

This notion does not pass. By majority vote, we hereby request that the Principality of the Scotia remain under Imperial rule and leadership. Furthermore, we request that a new leader be appointed over the territory.

Wilhelm v. Hochbach

Post by Wilhelm v. Hochbach »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S MINISTRY OF JUSTICE OFFICE
Justizpalast, twenty sixth day of May of Two Thousand and Eighteen.

YOUR EXCELLENCY THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPRESENTATIVES, MOST HONOURABLE MEMBERS OF THIS PARLIAMENT,

I submit attached to this official message the bill of the Electoral Code, along with its explanatory statement, to be appreciated and voted by this honorable House. Without further elaboration, I address my most sincere respect to the Imperial Diet, in the hope of having satisfactorily fulfilled the important task entrusted to me and which has honored me greatly.

Sincerely,
Minister of Justice
Attachments
Draft Electoral Code.pdf
(139.99 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
His Serene Highness
Wilhelm von und zu Hochbach-Kundarheim
CarloDiNossia

Post by CarloDiNossia »

Wilhelm v. Hochbach wrote:
HIS IMPERIAL AND ROYAL MAJESTY’S MINISTRY OF JUSTICE OFFICE
Justizpalast, twenty sixth day of May of Two Thousand and Eighteen.

YOUR EXCELLENCY THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPRESENTATIVES, MOST HONOURABLE MEMBERS OF THIS PARLIAMENT,

I submit attached to this official message the bill of the Electoral Code, along with its explanatory statement, to be appreciated and voted by this honorable House. Without further elaboration, I address my most sincere respect to the Imperial Diet, in the hope of having satisfactorily fulfilled the important task entrusted to me and which has honored me greatly.

Sincerely,
Minister of Justice
Having read the aforementioned draft of the Electoral Code, I must say that, in my opnion, the latter is an extremely solid work. I then vote for its adoption and await for the the input of my fellow representatives.
HRM Christian I

Gentlemen, I ask your forgiveness for my recent absence.

However, having read the proposed Electoral Code, I express my full support and vote for its adoption into our legal system.

Return to “House of Representatives”