House of Representatives Request to the House of Peers - 01.2018.

The upper chamber of the Imperial Diet is presided by the Palatine, who shall be the Lord Keeper of the Privy Seal simultaneously. The upper chamber consists of the Crown Prince, the Lord Keeper of the Privy Seal and a noble of each constituent state, according to the demarcations provided for in article 58 of the Constitution.
HRM Christian I

House of Representatives Request to the House of Peers - 01.2018.

Post by HRM Christian I »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
His Excellency, the President of the House of Representatives, in exercise of the powers conferred on him, feels that it is desirable to make this Petition for the purpose of, in full harmony with the Imperial Constitution, of the following matter:

ARTICLE 1
As per request of The House of Representatives, I hereby formally, but respectfully, request to the Ministry of Justice for the creation of a new Electoral Code.

ARTICLE 2
We hereby send this order for the appreciation and deliberation of the House of Peers.
His Royal Majesty, Christian I,
King of Carpathia and Grand Duke of Letzembourg

President of the House of Representatives,
Minister of Internal Affairs,
Karno-Ruthenian Ambassador to the United States,
Counter Admiral of the Imperial and Royal Navy
MichaeldeAppinfeldt

Re: House of Representatives Request to the House of Peers - 01.2018.

Post by MichaeldeAppinfeldt »

Acting in Our official capacity as Chancellor, we thank His Royal Majesty, and Second this Request for Submission.
His Majesty, Michael I, the King of Burgundaria
Grand Duke of Nordinsel, Prince of Scotia and Duke of Appinfeldt
Count of Breisgau, Duke of Solisia
OftE | RKSS | KofOMS | KoStG | IOL - 1st
Field Marshal of the Karno-Ruthenian Army
Aide-de-Camp of His Imperial and Royal Majesty
Commander of the Imperial & Royal Leibgarde
MichaeldeAppinfeldt

Re: House of Representatives Request to the House of Peers - 01.2018.

Post by MichaeldeAppinfeldt »

THE KINGDOMS AND LANDS OF THE CROWN OF RUTHENIA AND THE LANDS REPRESENTED IN THE COUNCIL OF KARNIA
OFFICE OF THE PALATINE OF THE HOUSE OF PEERS
His Excellency, the Palatine of the House of Peers and Lord Keeper of Privy Seal, and appointed Imperial Chancellor, in free exercise of his constitutional privileges, after a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the legal text and in full harmony with the Imperial Constitution, announce:
ARTICLE 1
The petition presented by the House of Representatives is approved by the House of Peers.
ARTICLE 2
Accordingly, a petition is presented on behalf of the Imperial Diet to the Ministry of Justice in order for the Ministry to create the relevant legislation that will enable the electoral process in the Empire.
2) Post this in the Ministry of Justice, with the title of “Imperial Diet Request to the Ministry of Justice - 01.2018.”
His Majesty, Michael I, the King of Burgundaria
Grand Duke of Nordinsel, Prince of Scotia and Duke of Appinfeldt
Count of Breisgau, Duke of Solisia
OftE | RKSS | KofOMS | KoStG | IOL - 1st
Field Marshal of the Karno-Ruthenian Army
Aide-de-Camp of His Imperial and Royal Majesty
Commander of the Imperial & Royal Leibgarde

Return to “House of Peers”