01. While the Empire currently does not deploy active units, there is certainly room for Army Commanders to create units for certain applications, primarily involving training through online simulations, airsoft/paintball, or even just as a thought-experiment. The following guide provides a method to create unique units, each with a unique character.
02. In a reversal of previous thinking, focus is now transferred to organizing small units. current Imperial Doctrine calls for a basic "building block" unit of 4 troops, as this is the smallest unit that can operate in combat, and continue a mission after sustaining a casualty. This 4-Soldier unit is the "Fire Team". The next higher level of organization is the 16-Soldier "Detachment". This is followed by the 80-Soldier "Battle Group". Higher units will be detailed as necessary.
03. As always, Imperial Citizens are reminded that they are required to follow all local laws and regulations. If any part of this document is frowned upon by the area or region you live in, do not push the boundaries of the authorities.
04. No active unit will be deployed, without the express, written order of His Imperial and Royal Majesty, at any time.
1. Add the number of the County/District/Parish of the State (determined by the district's place in the alphabetical order of the State's subdivisions) to the total number of counties, to determine Brigade designation.
2. Assign the State's code in parentheses after "Brigade".
3. Assign a random from 001-999 to each separate unit within Brigade. Separate units may be designated by member vote as:
"Intelligence", "Engineer", or "Support"
and attaching "Group" to end of the chosen unit designator.
NOTE: The appellations "Imperial" and "Guards" are specifically reserved for assignment by the Imperial and Royal Throne.
4. Express in reverse order.
Appinfeldt -- Unit's Parent State
Collin County -- 23 (County #: 7; Total Districts: 16; 16 + 7 = 23)
Random Number -- 147
Chosen designator -- Commandos
147th Commando Group, 23rd Brigade (APF)